Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The biggest fear of all Rossoneri now, is whether Inter would lose in derby italia on purpose... :stress:

I have utmost respect for Inter as a team and I know they are far too good to do this. But, regarding the desperate flares of some Inter fans, the avatar of some Inter XT posters, and the after-match interviews of some Inter players, they seem to have GREAT hatred and frustration against us, the anger was never been so high in the whole history...to have a scudetto drought for 16 years and CL drought for 40+ years...and haven't won a derby for 10 ties... :stress: It's tough time for them.

They knew they can't win us on the pitch...will they try the scandalous way by doing the gobbi a favour?:scared:

I really trust that our cugini is full of sportsmanship and have respect for the beautiful game itself, however, this time I expect the worst scenario. :wallbang:

To be fair, it's never easy to beat Juventus, so it won't be surpising to see either Juve/Inter winning this, however, there should be at least a fight. ;) I don't expect anything less than this. ;)

FORZA sportsmanship
FORZA Milan

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
i doubt that inter would even think of anything but a win,they are a professional unit and warrant the respect,to think otherwise would then destroy the whole idea of competion of any form.

This is going to be a tough match,inter look short in the back end seeing matrix suffer a serious injury,and after Ibrahimovic's display today,it's going to be a corker.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
While I don't doubt Inter players for their professionalism and integrity, I have a bad feeling going into this game :scared: Not so much for Inter deliberating throwing the game away, but for their injuries to key players and maybe favorable officiating decisions towards Juve.

Since we've dropped 3 points today, an Inter win would obviously boost our scudetto chances a great deal, but we have to get the job done against another relegation battling side in Chieva :scared:

With both teams eliminated from the Champions League, I sense a backlash in the so-called Derby d'Italia. The question is: Which way? :confused:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Elephant King said:
I wish you are right, but I have some doubts, to say the least.

again,

FORZA sportsmanship

Maybe, should they lose, it would be of some consolation to them that it would not be helpful to our cause. But they aren't too fond of the Gobbi either.

And besides, this is Inter we are talking about here - it'll be a draw anyway!

Even if they do try to lose on purpose ;)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Frankly speaking, I am not bothered at all. They do what they prefer, and we do what we can. Then let's wait and see until the end of the season.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
The club will show sportsmenship

the fans won't

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Beraht, put it a great way. There you have it. I couldn't have summed up the situation any better myself.
Think about it this way- Usually Milan and Inter players are good friends and they even have dinner together after derbies. Only the fans hate each other.

So most likely Milan will find a good Inter ready to win.
Tho the fans will probably love for us to lose.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Inter will play to win, no question about that. Will they succeed? is anybodies guess.
Personally I see either a draw or a Inter win; obviously I wouldn't be surprised if Juve win.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Now the only question is- can Inter win?

I think so, considering this is not exactly Juve's best patch in the season against top teams.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Now the only question is- can Inter win?

I think so, considering this is not exactly Juve's best patch in the season against top teams.
I think so too, and not only because it be a good result for Milan. Like Diavolo I can see a draw or an Inter win.

Although the thought of a tumbling Ibrahimovic followed by the refs whistle is something that always springs to mind..........
:rollani:

·
Registered
60,317 Posts
Elephant King said:
The biggest fear of all Rossoneri now, is whether Inter would lose in derby italia on purpose... :stress:
You're something. :howler:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Ruffian said:
Inter have nothing to play for.
That can even be a huge advantage.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Juve scored 5 today with Dribble Boy grabbing a hat-trick. :eekani: :tongue: The law of averages does suggest that Juve will not score many in the next game and Dribble Boy will shoot accurately towards goal but the wind will take the ball towards the corner flag. :cool: Inter scoring two put up a solid win as well.

I do think that both sides will go for the win no matter what. Juve want the Scudetto while Inter would want to make sure of that third place and also try to sift out the problem areas to build a base for next season.

Personally I think that we could see a draw. Inter usually do play well in this fixture but as said previously ... Juve are after all Juve in the Serie A .. a very hard team to beat.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
i hope mancini start the game with our youth team so they gain some experience and then we can rest our players ( three games in a week is alot) , besides we have the Messina game on sunday ,so instead of wasting our time to beat lucky juve ( which is hard due to the ref influence ) we should prepare for Messina ,no hard feelings guys ;)

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
2T said:
i hope mancini start the game with our youth team so they gain some experience and then we can rest our players ( three games in a week is alot) , besides we have the Messina game on sunday ,so instead of wasting our time to beat lucky juve ( which is hard due to the ref influence ) we should prepare for Messina ,no hard feelings guys ;)
Your youth team will definitly beat the hell of Juventus! they are more gelled than your first team!!!

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
dabdob said:
Your youth team will definitly beat the hell of Juventus! they are more gelled than your first team!!!
thats why ur mighty milan were so scared and just kept defending against us :yuck:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts