Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inter Special - Who is Interested?

Hi Guys,

I've supported Inter for fourteen years now and one thing that often bothers me is the fact that I can not remember some of the players who played for us when I first started supporting as well as incidents that took place during the season(s). I can not recall exactly what year Inter lost to Aston Villa in the UEFA Cup on penalties and other instances that I would like to remember.

So, in Cuper's first season, I started collecting internet articles (from every possible source/story regarding Inter), cutting and pasting them and then saving them into a word document.

Last season, I added to that collection with photographs posted on Inter.it and last seasons collection is my first complete season.

This season, I have done even better, collecting and ordering/divinding photos into european competition and Serie A. Each photograph is ordered in terms of date and so to are the news articles.

The reason I am telling you all this is because I would like to know if anyone is interested in accessing everything I have collected once our season is over. So far, it amounts to 44.5 megabytes and i dont know how we would manage to make it accessible. I would even contemplate putting it on to cd and sending it by post if no alternative way of transfer could be found.

I'm open to any suggestions. Let me know what you think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Well senna my friend i would love to have it but if u had the ability to send it to Armenia - YErevan:(
Well if u say u can do it i can give u the adress of our that mail post for 100%
But isnt it possible to put it on a site.Like pulsar did my friend.
Anyway i m sure everyone will like it.
Can u please tell me that 44mb is only a word document for reading or with pictures videos i just cant imagine it u see.Plz explain if its not hard.
ARAMo
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
I and I'm sure Diavolo can also gladly help you in collecting info about some of the "finest" players Inter bought throughout the years. :) :tongue:

Just let me know...;)

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So far my whole file for the season amounts to 45 megabytes. That includes a word document that is close to 400 pages long recounting every story that I have found from the first day after the conclusion of last season. There are no photographs included in this document. It is just a word document.

It also includes two folders of photographs from the first day of season training up until the present as well photos of Inter's Champions League and UEFA Cup campaigns.

The Pazza Inter song is also included and everything is in meticulous order of date.

I do have Kazaa. To make it available in Kazaa, would I have to put the folder into my "My Shared Documents" folder so you guys can access it?

Samito and Coolntall, if Kazaa does not work I have no problems with sending to Armenia and Honduras but you will have to wait until the end of the season when everything will be complete. As for the way Pulsar did it, I am not sure. It looks as though he knows and understands computers a great deal better than me.

Let me know what you think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In about 7 hours from now I will be back at home and will put the folder into "My Shared Documents" folder from which people using Kazaa can download. I will then post back on here and let you know under what name the folder can be found.

Once again guys, if you download it now, it will not be complete as I have everything up until and included our match against Lazio. You can either wait till the end of the season or we can do it now. Either way, I am not too bothered but for completeness sake, you guys may want to wait until the end of the season. I just started this thread to see who might be interested. I can also make the past two seasons available also but we'll take things step by step.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
San Siro said:
I and I'm sure Diavolo can also gladly help you in collecting info about some of the "finest" players Inter bought throughout the years. :) :tongue:

Just let me know...;)

Cheers.;)
Rrrmmm, lemme see. Ibrahim Ba, Javi Moreno, Cosmin Contra, Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Gianluigi Lentini; these are the creme of the crop, right??? :googly:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Excuse me, you've got the audacity to include Gigi Lentini in that list??:eekani: Do you know whom you're talking about? Probably one of the most naturally skilled italian players of the past decade. Had it not been for his almost fatal car accident, he would have been a true legend. He did things that Figo couldn't even dream of! I strongly suggest you watch him more. Specially a beautiful goal he scored in a derby the 93-94 season, from the outside the box, with his typical nonchalence, which went straight to the opposite top corner of a completely medused and still Zenga...:)

If I may, I'd strongly advise you not to go into this slippery terrain of mentionning players who have been flops for our respective clubs as you guys would be the clear losers...once more...:)

:tongue:

On serious note, I truly applaud your efforts Inter01!:thumbsup:
Keep it up dude!:)

Cheers.;)
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Handoyo said:
Rrrmmm, lemme see. Ibrahim Ba, Javi Moreno, Cosmin Contra, Edgar Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Gianluigi Lentini; these are the creme of the crop, right??? :googly:
Forgot Rivaldo!
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Handoyo said:


The world's most expensive transfer at that time FLOPPED like hell in Milan.
:rollani:

Pointless to even argue with people who have no clue whatsoever what they are talking about...:groan:

Since you seem rather clueless on the topic, let me remind you that prior to his car accident in the summer of 93, he was the best winger in the world with Donadoni and already a starter for la Squadra Azzura. A starter, not a bench warmer, for both Italia and arguably the strongest Milan of all time. If that makes him a flop, then god help us....:groan:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
I have also collected articles from games where Milan and Juve has won honestly. Of course this mean I have 0 articles, otherwise I would share...

No, but really good idea Inter01. I want to download it to!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright guys, when I got home from work last nigt, after looking at my computer for most of the day, I was too tired to have anything to do with another computer. When I get home tonight, I will finish putting the photographs from the Lazio match into order and will then look to send the file to whoever wants it.

So far I have:

COOLNTALL
Samito
Pulsar &
Bobati

I'll use the link Adriano10 has provided and we will se how things go. Of course, you guys know that will have to complete the last three weeks of the season. If any of you would prefer to wait until the season then let me know otherwise I will send tonight providing Adriano10's link works.

One last thing. Give me your e-mail addresses. Pulsar, I already have yours on MSN.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
San Siro said:
:rollani:

Pointless to even argue with people who have no clue whatsoever what they are talking about...:groan:

Since you seem rather clueless on the topic, let me remind you that prior to his car accident in the summer of 93, he was the best winger in the world with Donadoni and already a starter for la Squadra Azzura. A starter, not a bench warmer, for both Italia and arguably the strongest Milan of all time. If that makes him a flop, then god help us....:groan:

Cheers.;)
Yes, I have no clue about Lentini since I was only 8 years old on 93. But from all the articles about him that I've read, he was one of the best winger when he plays in Torino (Not sure, I kinda forget) and he became the world's most expensive player when Milan bought him. And, whatever the reason was, he failed to live up to expectation and his career died after that transfer. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,489 Posts
Inter01 said:
Alright guys, when I got home from work last nigt, after looking at my computer for most of the day, I was too tired to have anything to do with another computer. When I get home tonight, I will finish putting the photographs from the Lazio match into order and will then look to send the file to whoever wants it.

So far I have:

COOLNTALL
Samito
Pulsar &
Bobati

I'll use the link Adriano10 has provided and we will se how things go. Of course, you guys know that will have to complete the last three weeks of the season. If any of you would prefer to wait until the season then let me know otherwise I will send tonight providing Adriano10's link works.

One last thing. Give me your e-mail addresses. Pulsar, I already have yours on MSN.
Inter01 can i ask u smth.The thing which u will send to me can i like download it with GET RIGHT.Anyway Inter01 i whant to wait till the end of the season.
And my e-mail adress is
[email protected]
Thank u Inter01
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, COOLNTALL, if you have Kazaa, I think you will be able to download it straight away. I think it will be better if you waity until the end of the season. If you successfully download this season, then I will also make the past seasons available but 2001-2002 is by no means as complete as the past two seasons.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top