1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter sign Italian star Alessandro Nesta
MILAN, May 15 (DS)
By Filippo Zucchi

Italian superstar Alessandro Nesta commented the following about his future while resting in Azzurri technical resort Coverciano (near Florence)a couple of days ago: "I know were I will go next year". Meanwhile, today Nerazzurri manager reported Nesta has signed a big deal with Inter Milan, but the details of the contract are still kept in secret as the club officials alongside with the player have decided to keep the deal under silence till the end of the World Cup. The Massimo Moratti side are currently negotiating the details with SS Lazio president Sergio Cragnotti and the deal is likely to be completed for 60 ml Euros. Inter will transfer central defender Marco Materazzi to Lazio to cover a part of this amount. The Nerazzurri are considered to be the favorites of the Italian transfer market and have already managed to close two other deals (not official): one with Atalanta’s defensive midfielder Luciano Zauri, born in 1978 and the other with 24-year-old Simone Perrotta, one of Chievo Verona midfield talents.

·
Registered
920 Posts
if it is an official sign, why didn't u post it at the thread "official signs here"???:D

anyway I think we are very close to sign Nesta, for me the announcement will be given in a couple of days

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Yeah...they give us hope, but nothing is official...it might be just a rumor...or not.:confused:

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Forget it! I know you dream about it but it will remain a dream!Il capitano non si tocca!

·
Registered
920 Posts
well all I hear here in MILANO;) is that the deal has been allready made so just some hours or days to officialize it:D

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Great Sergio...thanks for information dude. :happy:

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
sigge said:
well all I hear here in MILANO;) is that the deal has been allready made so just some hours or days to officialize it:D
Don't believe everything you hear, sigge. Your ears can decieve you!;) :tongue:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Lightroller...you seem to be little scared about this? :smileani:, but i dont blame you...if Nesta were our player and we were planning to sell him...i would be scared too.:tongue:

Forza Nesta!!

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Good article:D

Here's another one;)

Inter deny to have purchased Nesta Posted May 15, 2002 - 15:28 by Mattias

Internazionale have denied claims that SS Lazio centre back Alessandro Nesta has joined them.

The Milan club are in the chase to sign Nesta with the Rome club desperate to hang onto their young captain.

Inter have denied reports that the defender is to join them in a £40 million transfer that will send Italy centre back Marco Materazzi to the Rome club.

Inter are close to signing Atalanta’s defensive midfielder Luciano Zauri and Simone Perrotta from midfield with another offer being planned for Nesta but no deal has been concluded for the Lazio star say Inter.

wsn

·
Registered
441 Posts
Inter deny Nesta deal

Inter deny Nesta deal
by Espen Andre Skjerve

Inter Milan have denied claims that they have signed Lazio defender Alessandro Nesta.

They don't deny that they are very interested in signing him, but Lazio are unwilling to sell on of their biggest stars.

Lazio were reported to have agreed a deal worth £40 million transfer that would see Italy defender Marco Materazzi to the Rome club.

FootballBC.com

·
Registered
355 Posts
Inter deny £40 million Nesta deal is done
Wednesday 15 May 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internazionale have denied claims that SS Lazio centre back Alessandro Nesta has joined them.

The Milan club are in the chase to sign Nesta with the Rome club desperate to hang onto their young captain.

Inter have denied reports that the defender is to join them in a £40 million transfer that will send Italy centre back Marco Materazzi to the Rome club.

Inter are close to signing Atalanta’s defensive midfielder Luciano Zauri and Simone Perrotta from midfield with another offer being planned for Nesta but no deal has been concluded for the Lazio star say Inter.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Nesta to Inter is not official yet, so everyone cool down........BUT, dailysoccer.com is a very respected site, so we have to wait and see..........but all this denial from Inter's side is kind of obvious considering there's a World Cup still to be played and announcing a deal of this magnitude would only hurt Italy..........

Another reason why this deal sounds like B.S. is because i didn't see Adriano's name included........the money and Materazzi sound sufficient, but Inter's reluctance to inlcude Adriano might just be what is holding up this deal...........

·
Registered
321 Posts
exactly, I can bet u now that the deal is already done, but will be presented after the WC.

Nesta has already said he wants to play with Inter....

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i like matrix...it would be very hard to give matrix away because he had a brilliant season with us...however, i'd still trade matrix for nesta because nesta is younger and he is a better player...matrix is a good player but nesta is on another planet...he is a superstar defender...j.zanetti+nesta+cordoba+coco would be my dream... :happy:

plus, if we can get nesta without trading adriano, i'd do this trade in a heartbeat... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i too think that the deal is almost done...it's just that both clubs don't want to reveal it as they want nesta to concentrate on the WC...i hope i m right... :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
I hope Inter signs Nesta.We are badly in need of a world class defender and he's the best:cool: :cool: :cool:

Forza Nesta !!!!!

Come to Inter ;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I also want Nesta, and I hope Sergio (Sigge) it's right about him comming to us, however us signing him since less likely than ever.

First we have gotten a great Defender in Gamarra, secondly Moratti has said he wont spent a lot, he will make the precise transfers needed, but it seems as no real huge name is coming to us this time around.

Moratti does want a LeftBack so if we will spent some serious cash on someone will be in that position.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts