Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than £4 was Geo bought by Olympiakos. He´s the best defensive left midfielder in the world and Inter only get £4. What a rip off. He should atleast cost £10 even more.

Why didn´t Inter rejected that non-realistic bid?

I

·
0 Posts
I guess Inter was trying to be a good club and let a player who has played well for them be happy.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I dont know if he was worth 10£ million but he is one of the best in europe at least. Not the world. And you are right about the little amount of money that Inter get. But they knew that he was homesick(sounds like a little baby) and therefore they let him go chip. It would be hard for Inter to find a good player as Georgatos this summer. POssible and good replacements are the following:
Chivu (AJAX), Sergi (BARCA), Candela (ROma) BOSVELT ( PSV EINdHOVEN), VENETIDIS (PAOK) greece, This last guy is only 23 and very good player Benfica wants him But he is too expensive.

L

·
0 Posts
i'm really sad because Georgatos is leaving , he is a good player but he want to be back home and olympiakos can't pay much so inter was trying to be good to georgatos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts