Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new here and I just wondered if anyone knows any english websites which sell Inter shirts, because the only 2 I know (subside.co.uk and Kitbag.com) do not have any Inter shirts.

Any help would be great. :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hi chove...welcome to this forum... :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Chove said:
Hello I'm new here and I just wondered if anyone knows any english websites which sell Inter shirts, because the only 2 I know (subside.co.uk and Kitbag.com) do not have any Inter shirts.

Any help would be great. :D

welcome to this board Chove!!!
tell us something about you :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm 17 and I'm from Reading in England.

I'm a student at the moment and I have been doing loads of revision for my exams.
:mad:

Also I've supported the mighty Inter for about 5 years.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Chove said:
I'm 17 and I'm from Reading in England.

I'm a student at the moment and I have been doing loads of revision for my exams.
:mad:

Also I've supported the mighty Inter for about 5 years.

wow we have a guy from England that supports Inter, that's cool :D

Where exactly is your town Reading?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I go and see Reading play every week, and we have just been promoted to Division 1, which is the English equilivant of Serie B.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Chove, why u support INTER??? who's your favorite INTER player??

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I support Inter because when I started to watch Italian football Inter would be on alot, so I started to support them. Not the best reason, but I don't care.

My favourite Inter player is Javier Zanetti because he is a consistent, quality right back who has served the club well.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Welcome Chove;).

I just wanna ask the Inter fans if they do know if the new jerseys have been released yet?.

I might buy one i havent bought a Inter jersey since 00/01 season but i want a new updated strip;).

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I live in London and I bought my Inter Milan home shirt from www.soccerscene.com
Oh and by the way I don't support Inter I just like collecting Kits and Inter's home shirt was the best out of all the shirts. I also got Vieiri 32 on the back.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Goonermc said:
I live in London and I bought my Inter Milan home shirt from www.soccerscene.com
Oh and by the way I don't support Inter I just like collecting Kits and Inter's home shirt was the best out of all the shirts. I also got Vieiri 32 on the back.

I am an Inter's big fan, but when I was in London, I bought the Arsenal away shirt! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts