Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reports out of Italy today suggest that Inter Milan may move to bring Brescia's Roberto Baggio back to the club for what will surely be his farewell season in the Serie A.
Inter president Moratti is said to be very keen for Baggio to return, with the lure of Champions League action next season coupled with a possible career in management to follow.

Baggio has made the headlines in recent days after his sooner-than-expected comeback from a knee ligament injury was topped off with two goals in Sunday's 3-0 win over Fiorentina.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Somehow this has BULL**** written all over it

Lav

·
Registered
655 Posts
No,no ,no :devil: First I hear Guadiola will come then move to Roby:eek: Roby is great, but we donnot need him :cool: He is so happy with Brecia why return to Milano :eek: so get rid of this plz:)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I think this story has some merit. Of course we dont need Baggio but Inter always buys players they dont need. And brescia will be relegated this year so maybe Robbie will come to play a little CL, then move into a management position the year after.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
this is BS...this is just a makeup rumor...not gonna happen...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
MORATTI: "I NEVER MADE ANY OFFERS TO BAGGIO FOR ANY TYPE OF POSITION"
Monday, 29 April 2002 15:23:23
MILANO - Chairman Moratti spoked also about Roberto Baggio, and about his future: "I always have admire Roberto Baggio, as a player and as a person. Although at the moment it is Trapattoni's problem, however knowing Trapattoni he will resolve the problem in the best way possible. However, personally I never made any offers for Roberto Baggio to be part of our Football club in any position, and I believe that Roberto Baggio wants' to continue as a player and not has a manager."

inter.it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts