Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday 19 April, 2005

Inter have joined Roma as a possible destination for Genoa boss Serse Cosmi next season.

The capital outfit are thinking about an approach for the Giallorossi fan, but the Milan club could step in if they opt to replace Roberto Mancini.

"At this moment in time, there has been no official contact between Roma and Cosmi," the tactician’s agent, Rocco Dozzini, told Spq Radio.

"But I certainly can’t rule out the possibility that negotiations could take place at the end of the season.

"Serse is a great Roma fan and I think that he would seriously consider coaching the team of his heart if they came knocking."

Cosmi is currently tied to a three-year contract with the Serie B top club but may be allowed to leave if he leads them to promotion.

Yet Roma no longer seem to be his only possible option, as Inter owner Massimo Moratti is also keeping a close eye on his situation.

"Cosmi is well seen by Moratti," continued Dozzini. "But we need to see what develops in the Mancini situation, a Coach who Inter have pinned a lot of their hopes on."

Cosmi, who made his name in Serie A with Perugia, joined Genoa at the start of this season.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

No disrespect to Cosmi, but is this article a joke?

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Yesterday Controcampo was speaking of Guidolin and recently there were even rumours of Prandelli...Go figure!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
:stress: :stress: :stress:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
:howler:

DREAM ON
BABY DREAM ON

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Lightoller said:
Yesterday Controcampo was speaking of Guidolin and recently there were even rumours of Prandelli...Go figure!
Guidolin is an amazing coach, we were supposed to get him after Cuper, but we got Zaccheroni :yuck:

I wouldn't mind seeing how Guidolin does at a big club :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Does that mean you guys don't support Mancio?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
No, I support Mancini.

Interesting fact, is that if the season started at Christmas we would be first with Milan I believe. I think this shows that Mancini had taken his time to settle in and needed to adjust his team.

A problem though, is that Inter fans are fickle, and just remember the latest things to happen, such as the high probability that we will end up trophy-less.

But, Mancini has shown that he has improved. I think he has a lot to improve still because tactically he can be a mess sometimes.

But I support Inter and therefore, I support Mancini

1 - 8 of 8 Posts