Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao Everybody!

Just thought I'd share my first article of the new season with you all. Hope you've had a wicked summer and are enjoying the final stages of the World Cup.

You can read my latest piece at neroazzurri.com at the following address:

Inter Rev Up For New Start

Enjoy!

FORZA INTER!

Andy x

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hi andy... :) long time no see...how have u been?? enjoy the WC???

as usual, your article is brilliant.. :star: hope b4 the new season starts, u'll provide us another great one... :star:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Great article Andy!:cool: After we fixed our left back tyre with the Italian brand Coco,it seems the part we still need to fix is the front right tyre,that current tyre which is made in Portugol has wrecked after being dumped by the Roman team,the best replacement for it should be the Brazilian brand Eriberto or the French one we already have,Dalmat!But dont worry,with the Argentine Michael Schuemaucher as our driver,we will go very far!

heheheeh interesting to relate football to F1!:D

Ciao!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ciao again!

Thanx for you kind words guys! Im really glad you liked the article and I promise there will be many more to come over the summer and into next season.

Im not sure where the idea for an F1 analogy came from - after I'd written the opening paragraph I decided to keep the theme all the way through my piece.

I've just finished the second year of my degree at the University of Manchester. I'm moving to Madrid in September to spend the third year studying at a University there!

FORZA INTER!

Andy x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts