Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mutu was outstanding in Romania-Italy. He was the hardest worker on the team, running hard for the full 90 minutes, even when Romania was down to 10 men. He showed impeccable dribbling skills with both feet and even his head! And he was all over the field -- attacking up front, making long, accurate passes from midfield and even making a couple of great defensive stops in his own penalty area.

Mutu is very handsome and will be a worthy replacement for Panucci.

DiBiagio came on for a few minutes of Romania-Italy. He was a bum as usual.

Seedorf saw no time in the Holland-Yugo rout. Jugovic was a thug in the Yugo midfield. He looked old and slow.

Can any of you guys write more about these players or others in any Euro 2000 game. I know Mutu was outstanding overall, but what about other guys? Has Seedorf played?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Djorkaeff, former Inter king, was the man of the match for France. His game-winning goal was one of the best of the tournament. He overshadowed even the great Zidane.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Sukur???????????

Ah, now I get it, this was a joke!

How you could have signed Sukur in the first place is beyond me! Probably Moratti has gone mad.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
sukur is great !!

sukur is a great player and on form but the only question
"would he survive in italy ? "
my veiw yes he is great the proof he played great against leeds , arsenal and juve last year and he scored one goal in 5 matches as his first real piece of football with torino .

my verdict sukur = great player

1 - 5 of 5 Posts