Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first it was samuel,solari and figo
next season inter should welcome r.carlos,ronaldo and guti im guessing?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thank You for starting a useless thread in our forum.

Just because teams are linked with players does not mean they will get them. Plus every player we've picked up from RM has panned out save for Solari who has not been given a fair chance IMO. Plus since when is picking up possibly the team's best defender and splashing out somewhere in the region of 20 mill euros considered trash.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
roma/totti said:
first it was samuel,solari and figo
next season inter should welcome r.carlos,ronaldo and guti im guessing?
What? Did you say something? I couldn't hear you, there are too many people yelling out pro-Italian but in reality anti-foreigner comments...What? Please talk louder?

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Al Capone said:
What? Did you say something? I couldn't hear you, there are too many people yelling out pro-Italian but in reality anti-foreigner comments...What? Please talk louder?

Well done, that pic says it all. :thumbsup:

Don't bother responding to this guy. He is getting carried away with his forum wide anti-Inter, Pro-Italian crusade.

Someone close this thread please.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roman2k said:
Well done, that pic says it all. :thumbsup:

Don't bother responding to this guy. He is getting carried away with his forum wide anti-Inter, Pro-Italian crusade.

Someone close this thread please.
a crusade of a real man

HIGH FIVE!!!!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Off-topic, but I just realized...doesn't the guy next to the dude waving the Nazi flag look black?

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
If Carlos , Ronaldo and Guti are trash . . if Samuel, Cambiasso and Figo were trash . . then why isn't trash valued more than gold ? :confused:

Real Madrid seemed to be filled with a lotta trash then . . :D:D:D ;)

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Al Capone said:
Off-topic, but I just realized...doesn't the guy next to the dude waving the Nazi flag look black?
that nazi flag in that pic was photo-shoped in there, this pic is a complete fake,i mean look how bright the nazi flag is compared to the others, a complete fake. and stop generalizing 57 million italians based on a few people in rome, the livorno fans are supporters of communism, why no comments on that lier,

i guess your waiting for your 3 germans in the inter team to bring back inter a serie a title, lets not forget the other 8 italians in that were in that lineup

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
roma/totti said:
that nazi flag in that pic was photo-shoped in there, this pic is a complete fake, and stop generalizing 57 million italians based on a few people in room, the livorno fans are supporters of communism, why no comments on that lier,

i guess your waiting for your 3 germans in the inter team to bring back inter a serie a title, lets not forget the other 8 italians in that lineup.
Hehe, I believe this idiot here thinks I'm generalizing here about 57 million Italians. Nah, dude. I'm generalizing about you, bitch. You don't see me go around calling others on Xtratime fascists and racists.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Al Capone said:
Hehe, I believe this idiot here thinks I'm generalizing here about 57 million Italians. Nah, dude. I'm generalizing about you, bitch. You don't see me go around calling others on Xtratime fascists and racists.
i never called any italians facists or racists,noor am i thats a serious claim.......mr. i support italy but i cant let anyone know, yet you claim to support the u.s. soccer team and i dont think you post at all in the usa mens board

****ing grow-up with this facist racist shit you try to stir up, like your americans arent racist :rolleyes:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
roma/totti said:
i never called any italians facists or racists,noor am i thats a serious claim.......mr. i support italy but i cant let anyone know, yet you claim to support the u.s. soccer team and i dont think you post at all in the usa mens board

****ing grow-up with this facist racist shit you try to stir up, like your americans arent racist :rolleyes:
As I specifically pointed out, I am not generalizing, much like you are about Americans.

Secondly, I am a USA fan but I like talking about high profile names so I follow the Italian and Argie forums a lot. I am not fans of them, however.

Third, please get the **** off my back. Please. Why do you act so immature and come here provoking more arguments? WHY?

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
i dont think we had 8 italians. ramon diaz was an argy, and a fvcking good one!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
numerodix said:
Although this thread has a rude tone, it brings up a valid question..
Although you were trying to act smart with this genius remark of yours, I must point out that Samuel got us to a top defense in the Serie A and Figo has gotten us a right wing we didn't have in years. I must also point out that speculation regarding Guti and Roberto Carlos is pure BS, as we have Maxwell and enough mids. Additionally, the Ronaldo talk will never happen with our fans.

So what point are YOU trying to make?

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
that roma fans are racist

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Al Capone said:
As I specifically pointed out, I am not generalizing, much like you are about Americans.

Secondly, I am a USA fan but I like talking about high profile names so I follow the Italian and Argie forums a lot. I am not fans of them, however.

Third, please get the **** off my back. Please. Why do you act so immature and come here provoking more arguments? WHY?
ya but more words into my mouth if it make you happy

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
And so he has a right to. When do you want to buy some nice Italian players then? As you can see Milana nd Juve benefit from this sometimes but Inter do not believe in it.

Even youngish ones to play on the bench and can bring on would be nice because at the end of the day Italy is one of the best nations at football.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.