Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hope Petrzalka can make the knock out stage! if they make the knock out stage from CLQ round1 it would be amazing....

Petrzalka is the team I like most in CL now and I love underdogs..... After Celtic and Partizan I hope they can knock out Rengers and Porto as well, if it happen I think the city Glasgow will have nightmares about Petrzalka for the rest of ther lives :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think they allready are trembling...eventhough I like Rangers i don't belive that they can advance. They have been too incosistent...they need to win in Porto in order to advance...

As for us alot will depend on Wednsday...if we can bring back atleast one point we have a very good chance of advancing, if not we still might get through to the CL knockout round...

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you beat Porto at home I think you will advance, no doubt about it! everything will come down to that game and I will say 60/40 in favour for the slovaks cuz they play at home and allrady know how to beat porto....

·
Registered
497 Posts
At home it's going to be realy tough since Porto will do everything to win play at 200% and we have to play even better, but we have a decent chance of making it through...atleast to the UEFA cup but the last 16 would be incredible

·
Registered
497 Posts
Up until this season the club was known as FC Artmedia Petrzalka, but then they changed it to FC Artmedia Bratislava for unknown reasons...Petrzalka is the neighborhood where the club is based...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
MICHAEL RILEY TO REF INTER-ARTMEDIA
Monday, 21 November 2005 10:33:28
MILAN - English referee Michael Riley will take charge of Wednesday evening's UEFA Champions League Matchday 5 tie between Inter and Artmedia Bratislava. At the Giuseppe Meazza stadium Riley will be assisted by compatriots David Babski, James Devine (linesmen) and Martin Atkinson (fourth official).

Riley's only previous match in charge of Inter was the 3-0 home win against Anderlecht in Champions League Matchday 6 on 7 December 2004.

inter.it

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
One point will be beautiful against Inter. Hopefully Rangers and Porto draw.

That would be a big help.

·
Registered
125 Posts
How about Debnar? Will he play? He´s got injured in last league match and is not supposed to play...:frownani: Any change in situation?

·
Registered
110 Posts
pyr said:
How about Debnar? Will he play? He´s got injured in last league match and is not supposed to play...:frownani: Any change in situation?
debnar will be ok, but i´m affraid of juraj cobej :undecide:

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
https://www.betandwin.com/betsnew.aspx?SportID=4
Wednesday, November 23, 2005

8:45 PM
Inter Milan 1.20
X 5.50
Artmedia Bratislava 12.00

Inter are bigg favourite! it will be nice with a suprise here.... 0-0 in the 90 min and then a suprise contra by the slovaks after deffence play for 90 min and BOOOOM 0-1

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
INTER-ARTMEDIA: 21 NERAZZURRI CALLED UP
Tuesday, 22 November 2005 14:16:01
APPIANO GENTILE - Roberto Mancini has called up the following 21 players to his squad for Wednesday evening's UEFA Champions League Matchday 5 tie with Artmedia Bratislava:

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar Soares

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 3 Nicolas Burdisso, 4 Javier Zanetti, 11 Sinisa Mihajlovic, 16 Giuseppe Favalli, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 33 Pierre Wome

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 6 Cristiano Zanetti, 7 Luis Figo , 8 David Pizarro, 14 Juan Sebastian Veron, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Santiago Solari

Strikers: 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 10 Adriano, 20 Alvaro Recoba, 30 Obafemi Martins

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Wednesday, 23 November 2005 10:08:07
MILAN - English referee Michael Riley will take charge of Wednesday evening's UEFA Champions League Matchday 5 tie between Inter and Artmedia Bratislava. At the Giuseppe Meazza stadium Riley will be assisted by compatriots David Babski, James Devine (linesmen) and Martin Atkinson (fourth official).

Riley's only previous match in charge of Inter was the 3-0 home win against Anderlecht in Champions League Matchday 6 on 7 December 2004.

inter.it

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Carson35 said:
Monday, 21 November 2005 10:33:28

inter.it
i love english refs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Sad news for Artmedia : striker Lukas Hartig broke his finger during last training and definitely will be not playing against Internazionale tonight.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Looks like we'll have do to without Lukas today...hope he gets fit soon.

I also hope that Juro Halenar can do a good job up there today a prove his worth to the team once again...hopefully another hattrick ;) :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts