Xtratime Community banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
The only thing more embarrassing than that performance was Ahmed opening a second thread because he thinks his mind is able to influence results 4,000 kilometres away :facepalm:

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Last post, 17 years after my first: Forza Inter per sempre

:heart:

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Oh red, I didn't open a second thread. At least get you facts straight

I did what I did v Sassuolo. I bumped an old thread which dates back to our last win v Parma.

But Nacka aka the jinx wanted his own thread even though my thread bump was days ago, fine. He can enjoy the forum with you and firdy
That's not the point.

We have a forum etiquette system that says a poster keeps starting threads till we lose.

You can't just decide to change that at the drop of a hat, if and when it suits you.

Otherwise, as I said, please create your own separate forum where you can talk to yourself during Inter matches.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,875 Posts
Oh red, I didn't open a second thread. At least get you facts straight you drunk moron

I did what I did v Sassuolo. I bumped an old thread which dates back to our last win v Parma.

But Nacka aka the jinx wanted his own thread even though my thread bump was days ago, fine. He can enjoy the forum with you and firdy
How about a compromise?

You can keep on posting and I promise that I'll never start or post in a match thread ever again, deal?

·
Administrator
52,354 Posts
Are you guys seriously letting some inane sense of superstition create bad blood between you after decade plus time together here in this forum?

Get a grip. Alright if it's for fun tradition ride, but to leave or beef over it? And get angry on another poster who creates a match thread because the result was unfavourable?

·
Registered
43,519 Posts
Walk it off and get it out of your system, Ahmed.

We love you, man... but there's no need to insult the guys who've done nothing to hurt you. Whether you value the brothers here who've stuck around for years is your call...but I've got no clue why you'd junk that over this.

Peace.

·
Registered
33,728 Posts
Shame about Nera, I mean he was nuts but his passion and knowledge of Inter was admirable.

He was like rainman.

Still makes me laugh he said I deserved "some credit" for your wins vs Lazio and Spurs lol.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Shame about Nera, I mean he was nuts but his passion and knowledge of Inter was admirable.

He was like rainman.

Still makes me laugh he said I deserved "some credit" for your wins vs Lazio and Spurs lol.

He'll be back soon

There's essentially only 4 of us who post here regularly now, so going from 4 to 3 would be quite sh×t. But he'll be back.

Me, Nax, Fird and Ahmed have had this forum in our lives for 20 years because it provides us with something we don't get elsewhere: camaraderie centred around the football club we love with people we have communicated with for years.

The free for all of FIF or SempreInter or somewhere like that will never provide that....

101 - 108 of 108 Posts