Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the protesting you did over opening new threads for matchdays, it seems you have lost interest quite quickly, Nacka.

So we are playing Parma right now and I guess this will be consecutive loss # 6.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Kuzmanovic supported the attack well on a couple of occasions.

Too bad Zanetti's performance in the more important game (Roma) was poor but today it's decent. JZ and Handanovic our best players.

Schelotto aimed straight at Mirante in his missed chance from close range..

·
Greta joke sharer
22,645 Posts
Oh, I didn't realize this was an early game.

No worries though, I'm here to set things right. Second half will be great.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,645 Posts
Good half so far. We're keeping Parma at bay. Kovacic is having another solid game.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,645 Posts
Pereira and Schelotto are not performing to my expectations.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,645 Posts
Baresi is instructing some noob about to come on. This shoud be interesting.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,645 Posts
Schelotto out. Garritano in. Good sub IMHO.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Jonathan Rocchi is turning into a partnership!

·
Greta joke sharer
22,645 Posts
Rocchigoool! Gran Giocatore! :proud:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rocchi to the rescue again!

Now its the defense's turn to **** us over.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,645 Posts
Solid win! I sense great things to come for this team.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
A victory coupled with a clean sheet. Think I saw Moratti smiling there after the game ended.

Handanovic's face save off Biabiany proved decisive.

Rocchi contributing for the fourth game running: Atalanta (scored), Cagliari (threatened on 3 occasions), Roma (assisted) and Parma (scored). Credit where credit's due. 101 goals in Serie A now. When he got lots of minutes, he contributed.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to start opening more match threads. My record is 2 wins and 1 draw :stuckup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Missed the match...

Win and Clean Sheet is always :star:

btw... Face Save.. WTF... looking forward to highlights

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I honestly forced myself to get off the couch to get the remote to tune into this match (some fan huh)

I have noticed Kovacic has struggled with fatigue in the last 3 games I have watched around 70mins to the point he starts to make the wrong passes. Also the kid seriously lack initiative in the final third, he seems to zone out when he reaches the penalty area. Still only a kid so he can improve on but this just shows how important it is for us to get someone like him but who can play up front to score or assist.

Jonathan was full of running and energy in the first half which was finally good to see, again he just faded out which just shows his limitation. Ricky 'Messi' Alvarez is painfully terrible player. He had a good half but I hope this guy doesn't fool us into keeping him, very indecisive useless dribbles and no cutting edge play whatsoever. If he was 20-22 I would have said lets keep him but this dude is meant to already show us that he is a man but plays like a useless 17 year old.

JJ is one ****ing dumb player, every game he has moments of serious lapse of concentration. The game at 0-0 he just stops following the ball while he can clearly see Amauri is chasing and Zanetti is the one who is forced to track Amauri to concede the corner. Da Fuq is wrong with the guy? We have rightly criticised Ranocchia but JJ is equally if not more ****ed up.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts