Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a fan of neither, and both clubs I cant stand.
But on tuesday I am hoping that the Italian team will win.
It has to do with the disgust I have over the marketing of Man U in the US (where i live) and cant stand any of their fans. Whether it is those who don't know any better, or those pub characters who scream Glory glory Man United.

Anyway, i was wondering as a Juve supporter which club would you rather see qualify?

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Though I never cheer for Man United in EPL and enjoy watching the odd and rare surprise defeat......I'll definitely be rooting for them vs. Inter.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Manchester United are respected rivals, Inter have yet to earn that respect.

Hopefully ManU humbles down the wannabe's.

·
Banned
564 Posts
I am a fan of neither, and both clubs I cant stand.
But on tuesday I am hoping that the Italian team will win.
It has to do with the disgust I have over the marketing of Man U in the US (where i live) and cant stand any of their fans. Whether it is those who don't know any better, or those pub characters who scream Glory glory Man United.

Anyway, i was wondering as a Juve supporter which club would you rather see qualify?
i'd never wish for another English team to win in Europe, shows how big of an impact we make on you lot, really, that you'd prefer one of your biggest rivals to go through than a team that doesn't really have a connection to you...... not really a massive rivalry in Italy, is it? alot of fans cheer on rivals in Europe, quite weird....

·
Registered
34,471 Posts
I try to stay out of this one, and let the games decide. I dont prefer neither.

MU are the champs, so it would be nice to have the honor to play them in next stage (and kick them out :pp).

Then again Inter going through would mean busy schedule for them, also it would be good in long term, the CL coeffs you know...

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
I'd prefer ManU, would be great if we could be the ones to end their title defense.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
At the risk of upsetting a lot of people: Inter. They are the weaker team, which means if we happen to stumble over Chelsea and progress it'll be an easier opponent to face down the line.

Besides which unless our league can put up a fight in the CL I'm gonna completely lose interest in the whole Juve thing.

·
Lowest Posting Ratio
781 Posts
Adriano might score a handball from a penalty, but still they'll loose.
Not that i like ManU or something, but dam i hate inter

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I hate inter more but I rather they win. 1) I would love if we could play them in the Final in Rome. 2) I haven't completely given up on the Scudetto and them staying in longer could help the cause 3) I wouldn't want to meet Man U in the CL.

But of course I wouldn't be unhappy if inter lose. Obviously the best scenario is the stadium comes crashing down on both teams.

·
Registered
560 Posts
exactly, how could any of you cheer against the best Italian team. Don't they want Italy to be represented by the best in the country, you're a man of logic :thumbsup: I like that.
If by best in the country you mean Italy, than no. You need to atleast have Italians.

If by best in the country you mean Argentina, than yes.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
exactly, how could any of you cheer against the best Italian team. Don't they want Italy to be represented by the best in the country, you're a man of logic :thumbsup: I like that.
By finishing runners-up to Panathinaikos :scared: while grabbing only 8 points in the process, you did thus far a particularly poor job at representing Italian football.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
maybe it's me but i'd rather be represented by a team with more than several italians on their entire active roster.

thanks.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts