Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter is one of the most supported clubs in the world!

We should be proud that we are the most popular club in the world!

MILAN - Inter.it's 200,000th member is Tan Xiaoling from the city of Leiyang in Hunan Province, People's Republic of China. She's 23, she has just graduated in law and she's been a Nerazzurri fan since 1996. There was a chance in four of our landmark tifoso being Chinese, but it's a sign of our growing support in the Far East.

"I'm very, very happy. I think I'm the luckiest fan in China," said Tan Xiaoling, who will receive an authentic black and blue shirt bearing her name and the autographs of Vieri , Recoba and J.Zanetti . "I am proud of Inter because it is the best club in the world. It has the best chairman, the best soccer players, the best workers and the best fans.

"CCTV [China Central Television] held a poll in China two months ago. They wanted to know which foreign team has the most fans in China. The result is that Inter is number one. More than Real Madrid, AC Milan , Manchester United. I am very happy! This shirt means so much to me."
======================
Now, now , now nothing new on Inter.it..but

I think in reality we are the MOST POPULAR CLUB IN THE WORLD.
Why?

Several reasons!

1) Most other teams have won in the recent past, adding on the caliber of fans known as "bandwagon fans"
2) We have no Galacticos, unless you want to call Adriano one! :D

Meaning....

We are the most supported club in the world after adjustment due to these factors!

Just imagine how many fans we would have if we were winning! Not that it would count, but everything is relative!

PROPS TO ASIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST AND SOUTH AMERICA AND AFRICA (OBA OBA OBA)

and AMERICA US OF A

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Inter Inter Inter Inter Inter Inter Inter Inter Inter Inter...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who lives in Asia? I am wondering who people's favorite Inter player is?

And Razman and Nera4life, what is the fav player in the Middle East?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i used to live in asia... :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So....:D

is it adriano or vieri?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
actually, many people in asia like recoba...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
El Chinooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
but i can tell u not many fans in asia like players like emre, stankovic, vdm...they like stars like adriano or old but established players like vieri, toldo...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I don't think many Inter fans in general like Emre..he just doesn't have the makings of a Galactico wannabe! :D

Stankovic, I'm surprised...I'm sure he's popular in the middle European states, I mean eastern...i thinkg

VDM....hell no one likes him, not even MANCIO

:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
VDM....hell no one likes him, not even MANCIO

:dielaugh: :dielaugh:
that's pretty bad...trade him for snejder...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah, lets give him to Ajax for Maxwell

Carson, so whats the chances of seeing Maxwell light up Cafu next year? :D :D :D :D :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Maxwell Maxwell Maxwell Maxwell Maxwell Maxwell Maxwell Maxwell Maxwell Maxwell...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
does that bouna dude (the dutch guy who plays right back) also play for ajax?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Carson the doorbell is ringing put down the vodka in your hand....:D :D :D

I have no clue, is he good?

Ohh you mean Bouma!

Yeah i think yes

Not sure if he is good

but he impressed me in germany vs. holland

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
he played quite well in the euro 04...pretty impressive...

so now, do u know who i m talking about? :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup, I know who you are talking about...Bouma...I loved him in Geramny vs. Holland..is he a Serie A type player?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i don't know...but he is quite young...he could be a replacement for our captain in the future...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm whooops I think accidentally turned into a Transfer Rumors Thread HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Is this a private chatroom for Puls and Carson? :D

Pulsar the most popular in the Middle East is the guy/team with the biggest momentum. Like when Barca were playin good, everybody was supporting them, and then Chelsea eliminates them and everybody loves Chelsea.

But the most popular in general are Real Madrid and Juve. Ronaldo is obviously the most popular.

Brazil is the most popular NT. It is really shameful and outrageous how UAE nationals were wearing and carrying the Brazilian flag in the last Youth World Cup that took place in Dubai. I'm willing to bet that if Brazil played UAE, more people would be supporting Brazil. Disgraceful people.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Inter are one of the Greats in World football,so when a player is presented with an opportunity to join the best they rarely say no. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts