1161 - 1180 of 1238 Posts

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
Lazaro made a winning assist for Austria against Slovenia

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
Biraghi assisted in Italy's win in Lietchenstein earlier tonight.

Good to see him contribute.

Barella an unused sub which is good news for us.

I would go with Brozovic, Gagliardini and Barella midfield at Sassuolo.

·
Registered
17,716 Posts
Barella an unused sub which is good news for us.
Great news.

In an ideal world Sensi, Brozo, Godin, Skriniar and Lautaro would all get dropped by their NTs.

Lukaku doesn't have to do all that much with De Bruyne, Mertens and Hazard behind him. I think the Belgian NT is a walk in the park for him. De Vrij is 2nd choice AFAIK.

The battering the other guys' bodies take on NT duty is just severe.

F**k NT football

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
Barella bags an assist against Bosnia (Acerbi's goal). CdS gave him a 7.5 rating while GdS gave him a 7.

·
Registered
46,336 Posts

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
Sensi scored for the Azzurri against Bosnia in the dumb Nations League

Him and Barella started

When I say dumb Nations League I am not attacking the nations themselves that are taking part but the meaningless matches. Players should have rested.

Unfortunately De Vrij and Bastoni both got injured, hopefully minor injuries.

·
Registered
13,186 Posts
Barella growing into one of Europe's most complete midfielders? Certainly in Italy.

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
U21: Bastoni positive for COVID
Football Italia

Inter defender Alessandro Bastoni has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 while on international duty with the Italy U21 side, but another test is required.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Bastoni was tested yesterday and it came back negative, whereas today’s swab gave a positive result.

Another test is therefore going to be performed on Wednesday to get a clearer idea of his status.

In the meantime, Bastoni will remain in self-isolation, separate from the rest of the squad.
The Italy Under-21 team is at a training camp in Tirrenia ahead of their European Championship qualifiers against Iceland and the Republic of Ireland.
Verona defender Matteo Lovato has already left the Azzurrini squad due to injury, replaced by Alessandro Tripaldelli of Cagliari.

---

Shit

Get well soon Bastoni

·
Registered
17,716 Posts
F*&k

So Kolarov against Milan then.

I expect us to ship at least 2 goals. Hopefully we score 4 like last time.

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
They were fine til they left for stupid international matches... we were playing constantly post resumption last season and 0 cases.

·
Registered
17,716 Posts
D'Ambro+Kolarov against Milan then. LOL.

Nainggolan and Young should also start given they don't have internationals.

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
We conceded 2 in the last derby and Skriniar was there and Kolarov was a Roma player... tbf.

Spoke too soon red, now Nainggolan has that fucked up virus too. And Gagliardini as well.

At that rate we may reach derby time with 9 or 10 positive players

Must be postponed really otherwise it's a farcical derby. Derby della Coroninna.

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
At least both Bastoni and Skriniar feel ok.

Bastoni: 'I'm fine'
Football Italia

Inter defender Alessandro Bastoni has reassured fans he’s ‘fine and in isolation’ and hopes to be back as soon as possible.

The centre-back returns from the Italy Under-21 camp today, after testing positive for coronavirus earlier this week.

Inter must decide if he should stay in isolation at Appiano or at his own home and have confirmed the defender is asymptomatic.

Bastoni has sent a message on social media, reassuring fans he’s well, thanking them for the support.

“Good morning everyone,” he wrote on Instagram. “Thank you for the many messages I have received.

“I’m fine and I’m in isolation. See you soon at San Siro, a big hug.”

Next up for Inter is a match against Milan at the Giuseppe Meazza on October 17, when they could be without both Bastoni and Milan Skriniar, who is waiting for the result from his second swab in Slovakia.

---

Skriniar: 'I feel fine' after COVID diagnosis
Football Italia

Milan Skriniar assures he feels ‘fine’ and is in isolation after testing positive for COVID-19, even though Inter haven’t confirmed it yet.

So far, the Nerazzurri have only announced via a statement that Alessandro Bastoni has contracted Coronavirus, as he was tested while at the Italy Under-21 squad.

Multiple reports also stated that Skriniar had tested positive yesterday, although Inter have not made any formal comment.

Now the Slovakian football federation have confirmed the diagnosis, along with the player himself via Instagram.

“Thank you so much for all your messages. I feel fine and am in isolation,” wrote the defender.

“I’ll have more tests over the next few days. We’ll see each other soon and go wild. Forza Inter.”

This afternoon, La Gazzetta dello Sport, Sportitalia and others all reported Inter teammates Radja Nainggolan and Roberto Gagliardini had also tested positive.

In order to be confirmed as COVID-19 positive, the players require two swabs in quick succession, both to come back with signs of the virus.

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
If you guys want, chance to watch our Chileans and Lautaro late tonight. Hopefully no injuries...and no Corona.

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
Alexis scored for Chile but they lost 2-1 in Uruguay in WCQ.

Pic below is not the goal, just a cool picture from the match

Fucking rubentus player Bentancur tried to injure him

Here's the goal

Commentator said that Alexis Sanchez is the goleador historico for Chile. Nice. Lukaku is also the highest ever scorer for Belgium.

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
Hakimi assisted for Morocco against Senegal last evening

I watched Argentina v Ecuador btw. Argentina were crap and Lautaro didn't do much. Although he almost assisted a goal in the second half to Ocampos.

·
Registered
63,324 Posts
Lautaro with a goal and an assist as Argentina won at Bolivia in WCQ

Good pressing leading to the goal

Nice assist, good skill and a weighted pass

1161 - 1180 of 1238 Posts