·
Registered
57,648 Posts

Awesome commentary

Lautaro Marrrrrtinez :D

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
In other news, Kwadwo Asamoah played for Ghana today in the city of Ismailia, Egypt as the Black stars of Ghana drew 0-0 with Cameroon. Thought Asamoah was quite average/involved little. He was subbed out in the second half.

Uruguay are out of the Copa America after an unfortunate loss against Peru. Godin played while Vecino was out injured.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts

Congrats to Miranda, although he was a substitute only as Thiago Silva and Marquinhos were the preferred central defensive duo for Brazil.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
INTER-NATIONALS, 15 NERAZZURRI CALLED UP

Here is the the list of players involved with their national teams from 5-10 September
02/09/2019 - 12:09

MILAN - Here are the 15 Nerazzurri who will take to the field with their respective national teams from 5 to 10 September:

Lautaro Martinez: Argentina-Chile (Friendly, 05/09) and Argentina-Mexico (Friendly, 10/09)

Marcelo Brozovic: Slovakia-Croatia (Euro 2020 qualifications, 06/09) and Azerbaijan-Croatia (Euro 2020 qualifications, 09/09)

Stefan de Vrij: Germany-Holland (Euro 2020 qualifications, 06/09) and Estonia-Holland (Euro 2020 qualifications, 09/09)

Romelu Lukaku: San Marino-Belgium (Euro 2020 qualifications, 06/09) and Scotland-Belgium (Euro 2020 qualifications, 09/09)

Milan Skriniar: Slovakia-Croatia (Euro 2020 qualifications, 06/09) and Hungary-Slovakia (Euro 2020 qualifications, 09/09)

Nicolò Barella, Danilo D'Ambrosio and Stefano Sensi: Armenia-Italy (Euro 2020 qualifications, 05/09) and Finland-Italy (Euro 2020 qualifications, 08/09)

Alexis Sanchez: Argentina-Chile (Friendly, 05/09)

Matias Vecino: Costa Rica-Uruguay (Friendly, 06/09) and United States-Uruguay (Friendly, 10/09)

Valentino Lazaro: Austria-Latvia (Euro 2020 qualifications, 06/09) and Poland-Austria (Euro 2020 qualifications, 09/09)

Lucien Agoume: France U18-Senegal U18 (International Limoges Tournament, 04/09), France U18-Portugal U18 (International Limoges Tournament, 06/09), France U18-Russia U18 (International Limoges Tournament, 08/09)

Alessandro Bastoni: Italy U21-Moldova U21 (Friendly, 06/09), Italy U21-Luxembourg U21 (Euro 2021 qualifications, 10/09)

Sebastiano Esposito and Lorenzo Pirola: Italy U18-Serbia U18 (Friendly, 07/09), Italy U18-Serbia U18 (Friendly, 09/09)

---

Skriniar v Brozovic and Lautaro v Alexis

Don't give a shit who wins in those matches, just come back uninjured.

I guess Conte might need to rotate for Udinese especially those who play 180 minutes of international football. Reckon Politano and Gagliardini could start v Udinese.

Attachments

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Argentina 0-0 Chile

I didn't watch this friendly but what's with 0-0 in this match, the Copa America finals of 2015 and 2016 ended goal-less too..

Attachments

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
ItaInter :D

I hope Mancio wins something with the Azzurri. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
INTER-NATIONALS, 16 NERAZZURRI RECEIVE CALL-UPS

Here is the full list of players who will be in action with their respective national teams from 9 to 15 October

07/10/2019

MILAN - 16 Nerazzurri received call-ups for the international break taking place between 9 and 15 October. Here are all the details:

Lautaro Martinez: Germany vs. Argentina (Friendly, 09/10) and Argentina vs. Ecuador (Friendly, 13/10)

Marcelo Brozovic: Croatia vs. Hungary (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Wales vs. Croatia (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 13/10)

Stefan de Vrij: Holland vs. Northern Ireland (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Belarus vs. Holland (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 13/10)

Romelu Lukaku: Belgium vs. San Marino (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Kazakhstan vs. Belgium (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 13/10)

Milan Skriniar: Slovakia vs. Wales (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Slovakia vs. Paraguay (Friendly, 13/10)

Nicolò Barella, Cristiano Biraghi, Danilo D'Ambrosio and Stefano Sensi*: Italy vs. Greece (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 12/10) and Liechtenstein vs. Italy (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 15/10)

Alexis Sanchez: Chile vs. Colombia (Friendly, 12/10) and Chile vs. Guinea (Friendly, 15/10)

Diego Godin and Matias Vecino: Uruguay vs. Peru (Friendly, 11/10) and Peru vs. Uruguay (Friendly 15/10)

Valentino Lazaro: Austria vs. Israel (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Slovenia vs. Austria (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 13/10)

Alessandro Bastoni: Ireland U21 vs. Italy U21 (Euro 2021 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Armenia U21 vs. Italy U21 (Euro 2021 Qualifiers, 14/10)

Sebastiano Esposito and Lorenzo Pirola: Italy U18s

*Sensi is now unavailable after the injury suffered against Juventus

---

I guess Brozovic will play both qualifiers for Croatia. If so I would bench him at Sassuolo and use him for 30-45 minutes.

Hopefully Skriniar sits out the friendly after the qualifier

2 friendlies for Godin.. hoping he plays 1 not both.

Hopefully Lazaro plays both games for Austria.

red should give us a report about Bastoni v Ireland u21s.

Asamoah not called up by Ghana is good. Him and Candreva should be the wbs at Sassuolo. Gagliardini/Valero should also start.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Lazaro scored for Austria in Euros qualifier. Decent finish

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Lukaku with 2 goals v San Marino. Match still ongoing. Both goals with the right foot. Weak opponent but good for fitness and confidence.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Lukaku makes Belgium history
Football Italia

Inter striker Romelu Lukaku made history this evening by becoming the first man to score 50 goals for Belgium.

The hitman found the net in a Euro 2020 qualifier against San Marino, then soon after added another to take his total tally to 51.

He achieved this feat in only 83 senior caps for his country.

It was part of a crushing 9-0 victory that mathematically sealed Belgium’s place at Euro 2020.

Atalanta wing-back Timothy Castagne rounded out the scoreline in the final minute.

Also on target were Nacer Chadli, Toby Alderweireld, Youri Tielemans, Christian Benteke, Yari Verschaeren and a Cristian Brolli own goal.

The 9-0 result allowed Belgium to equal their all-time international record victory.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
INTER-NATIONALS, 16 NERAZZURRI RECEIVE CALL-UPS

Here is the full list of players who will be in action with their respective national teams from 9 to 15 October

07/10/2019

MILAN - 16 Nerazzurri received call-ups for the international break taking place between 9 and 15 October. Here are all the details:

Lautaro Martinez: Germany vs. Argentina (Friendly, 09/10) and Argentina vs. Ecuador (Friendly, 13/10)

Marcelo Brozovic: Croatia vs. Hungary (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Wales vs. Croatia (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 13/10)

Stefan de Vrij: Holland vs. Northern Ireland (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Belarus vs. Holland (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 13/10)

Romelu Lukaku: Belgium vs. San Marino (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Kazakhstan vs. Belgium (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 13/10)

Milan Skriniar: Slovakia vs. Wales (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Slovakia vs. Paraguay (Friendly, 13/10)

Nicolò Barella, Cristiano Biraghi, Danilo D'Ambrosio and Stefano Sensi*: Italy vs. Greece (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 12/10) and Liechtenstein vs. Italy (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 15/10)

Alexis Sanchez: Chile vs. Colombia (Friendly, 12/10) and Chile vs. Guinea (Friendly, 15/10)

Diego Godin and Matias Vecino: Uruguay vs. Peru (Friendly, 11/10) and Peru vs. Uruguay (Friendly 15/10)

Valentino Lazaro: Austria vs. Israel (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Slovenia vs. Austria (Euro 2020 Qualifiers, 13/10)

Alessandro Bastoni: Ireland U21 vs. Italy U21 (Euro 2021 Qualifiers, 10/10) and Armenia U21 vs. Italy U21 (Euro 2021 Qualifiers, 14/10)

Sebastiano Esposito and Lorenzo Pirola: Italy U18s

*Sensi is now unavailable after the injury suffered against Juventus

---

I guess Brozovic will play both qualifiers for Croatia. If so I would bench him at Sassuolo and use him for 30-45 minutes.

Hopefully Skriniar sits out the friendly after the qualifier

2 friendlies for Godin.. hoping he plays 1 not both.

Hopefully Lazaro plays both games for Austria.

red should give us a report about Bastoni v Ireland u21s.

Asamoah not called up by Ghana is good. Him and Candreva should be the wbs at Sassuolo. Gagliardini/Valero should also start.
Loser mentality Ahmed. Brozovic and Godin should be playing 79 games a season. 😉

Will try and find a report in the Italy u-21s

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
:D

What's ironic is that one of the main reasons why Atletico lost the 2014 CL final was due to fatigue after an exceptional season. They totally collapsed both mentally and physically after the Ramos late leveller in Lisbon.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Lukaku and Brozovic sent home early
Football Italia

Inter have good news from the break for international duty, as Romelu Lukaku and Marcelo Brozovic are returning early.

Lukaku set a new all-time record by becoming the first man to score 50 goals for Belgium, taking the tally up to 51 with his brace.

As promised, the striker is rewarded for early Euro 2020 qualification by being allowed to return to his club early and skip the second game away to Kazakhstan.

Croatian midfielder Brozovic picked up a yellow card and will be suspended for his country’s next match against Wales, so has also been released early.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Alexis Sanchez injured :facepalm: hopefully a minor injury only..

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Pretty cool assist by Vecino in a friendly against Peru

Unfortunately Godin played though.

I think Bastoni or the frog may play v Sassuolo especially if Godin plays another friendly with Uruguay

D'ambrosio played with Italy

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
'Ambrosio: 'Fractured my toe'
Football Italia

Inter full-back Danilo D’Ambrosio is expected to leave the Italy camp after an injury. “I fear I’ve fractured my little toe.”

He suffered several knocks during Saturday’s 2-0 win over Greece at the Stadio Olimpico, which secured qualification for Euro 2020.

“I did get a bruise to my right knee, but the real problem is that I fear I’ve fractured my little toe on my left foot,” D’Ambrosio told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We need to get some tests done and see what’s happened.”

D’Ambrosio and Federico Chiesa, who limped off with a muscular problem in the first half, are expected to miss the trip to Liechtenstein on Tuesday.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Alexis Sanchez injured :facepalm: hopefully a minor injury only..
Goal.com says "several weeks" :facepalm:

He is a doubt for both Dortmund games.

Surely Esposito will be drafted in from the youth team....

UPDATE: Looks like 2 months :facepalm:

Alexis Sanchez out for two months?
By Football Italia staff

There are reports Alexis Sanchez may be out for over two months after the Inter striker suffered an ankle injury playing for Chile.

The 30-year-old is only on loan from Manchester United and made four appearances for the Nerazzurri this season, scoring one goal.

However, he was on the end of a heavy challenge from Juventus and Colombia wide man Juan Cuadrado during a 0-0 draw.

A statement from the Chile football federation confirmed the initial diagnosis was dislocated tendons and possible ligament damage.

Alexis Sanchez is flying back to Italy, where he will undergo further tests and decide on the next step in treatment, which could even be surgery.

According to Mundo Deportivo and TyC Sports, the former Barcelona and Arsenal player could be out of action for at least two months, effectively ending his 2019.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
**** Cuadrado. Who ****ing injures a player in a meaningless friendly? I hope he will suffer a long injury, the gobbo pezzo di merda.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,875 Posts
**** Cuadrado. Who ****ing injures a player in a meaningless friendly? I hope he will suffer a long injury, the gobbo pezzo di merda.
Cuadrado aka the worst tackler in professional football. I don't think it was deliberate, I just think he's careless and shit at tackling.

1141 - 1160 of 1165 Posts