Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have spent more money than almost any club in the world in the last 20 years or so and still the last time we have won the CL, was when my grandfather was still young.

I will never forget that experience, when my grandfather told me how he witnessed it on his black and white television, our capitano holding that trophy, I was almost in tears when he was telling me that. That is what makes me so proud of my team.

But I want to witness it in my lifetime as well. So I would like to know what is wrong with us and he we can fix it? Can the fans of teams who have experience in this tell me what the feeling is like? And what we can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance

·
Banned
564 Posts
if you continually rate Zlatan as world-class and your best player, you'll never win the CL

·
Imperium Romanum
3,354 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

Ill tell you whats wrong with us. The club is run too much like a family and less like a business - unfortunate but true, I know. Until that changes, the trophies wont come racking in.
Next the problem is Moratti. If anything he is wrecking the club. I mean, Inter fans really believed they would find CL success through mourinho :howler: I knew that wouldnt change anything.

The fish rots from the head, and its Inters upper tiers that are not fit for running the club. They are warm hearted but warm hearted is not enough, sadly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree Bullet, the only reason we are at top of Serie A is because Milan and Juve are in a bad shape now.

I still think we can win the CL next season though, Moratti just needs to open his wallet for once, he hasn't been spending like before lately :mad:

We need 5-6 world class players and we will be ok. It's time for Moratti to show he loves Inter because lately he has been neglecting us.

·
Banned
564 Posts
Ronaldo > Zlatan
Rooney > Zlatan
Tevez > Zlatan

i don't need to bring Berbatov into this

·
Banned
564 Posts
i don't rate Zlatan, at all
i'm not insulting Inter, or anything

the thread starter asked for suggestions why Inter are crap.

And i gave a good example as to why!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ronaldo > Zlatan
Rooney > Zlatan
Tevez > Zlatan

i don't need to bring Berbatov into this
:howler:

Zlatan is better than all 3 of them combined and every sane person knows this. Inter is better than United, we outplayed you at OT and were unlucky not to advance.

Our problem is that we are the best team in the world at the moment and our players know that, that is why they underestimate teams like United and don't play for the full 100%

I think if our players really wanted to, we could win the CL easely and outplay every opponent. I think that is where our problem is: we underestimate teams. When we saw that we were going to lose against United, that is when we started playing and it was evident that we are the better team.

But because of this we need to buy even more world class players, to be sure that even when we underestimate these teams that we will win.

I think Vidic would be a good transfer for us and he would love to transfer to us. Evra wouldn't be bad either. 2 creative midfielders in Xavi and Iniesta and a great striker like Dzeko and we will be set.

I know many wont agree with this but there aren't many knowledgable posters on this forum, almost every person agrees on what I just posted on Interfans.org

·
Banned
564 Posts
Dean, my English, Italian supporting forum poster friend, Berbatov is in the Semi-Final of the CL, and could possibly win it, therefore, your opinion is flawed.

And it's not as if he's always played in the CL every season, as he's not.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.