Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Inter Milan's squad for the new season, although I think that Ferron wanted to go because he wanted regular first team football. But I got it from some website.

Goalkeepers
Fabrizio Ferron, Sebastien Frey, Marco Ballotta

Defenders
Cyril Domoraud, Matteo Ferrari, Stefano Lombardi, Michele Serena, Bruno Cirillo, Ivan Cordoba, Laurent Blanc, Dario Simic, Martin Rivas

Midfielders
Benoit Cauet, Francisco Javier Zapata Farinos, Javier Zanetti, Christian Brocchi, Luigi Di Biagio, Vladimir Jugovic, Clarence Seedorf, Andrea Pirlo

Forwards
Corrado Colombo, Alvaro Recoba, Anselmo Robbiati,
Luiz Nazario de Lima Ronaldo, Hakan Sukur, Christian
Vieri, Ivan Luis Zamorano

Of course there will probably be alterations like some sales and purchases but this is what our squad will look like (roughly)

I rate Matteo Ferrari as a good buy (end of loan!), I haven't noticed Farinos for Valencia last season, I noticed Gerard and Mendieta but not Farinos so Im a little scared that he's not so good!

FORZA INTER
FORZA RONALDO
FORZA PIRLO
FORZA FREY
FORZA DI BIAGIO
FORZA CORDOBA

c'mon INTERRRRR

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rivas is still here? He won't get the time of day. He should move on.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why do we have so many defenders?
In the list there are NINE, and we are close to signing A. Carlos from Roma in an exchange with Panucci, that is TEN defenders!

Some of those players (like Rivas) won't get even close to the pitch.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We need Nine or Ten defenders!
If you think about it, you use 4 in a match and maybe 2 come on as a sub, so thats 6. Some of those defenders are there as back up for the first team player in case of injury. Like for instance you need a left back and a reserve left back, so all in all nine or ten defenders are just about enough. Especially because we're in the Champions League this season we need to rotate the squad slightly.

I thought we signed Anthar Yahia (the 18 year old defender)and he's not on the list for some reason, maybe we've loaned him out already!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
the three portuguese Yahia Biakolo and Breullier are all in teh junior ranks.

Also Fabien Macellari has joined INTER!!!!!!

He is an excellent player and he is already 26 giving the side some mch needed experience

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yahia and Biakolo are French not Portuguese

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking at this new squad, i say Inter have so far done quite a few good signing!!!

I believe Farinos, Brocchi, Serena, Ferrari, and bringing back our Frey and Pirlo are Bloody Good! :cool: GREAT move so far! The only worry is how good will they be when playing together? ?

But the season is still two months away, i believe there will be more surprises signing and off-loading on the way!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
This is one of the best Transfer seasons in a while Morratti didn't spend a whole lot but bought what needed instead of Fowards i think we look pretty good and hopefully we can hold the Lo SCUDETTO and rub it in LAZIOS faces heheehehhhe

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
No I think we'll be the ones rubbing wins in Inters faces, we have Baronio and Lopez!
Seriously though I think Inter have a much better chance of winning something this year than they have had for the last few seasons(97/98 they almost did it).

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Inter is GREAT! I was worried for your left side because Serena is awful (you'll see) but Macellari completed the puzzle.Great player who is capable of attacking and defending.

Farinos is an exelent player.He did all the hard work in Valencia's midfield.He shut down Rivaldo at both Barca-Valencia games.He is the man and much better than the overrated looser,Gerard.

Cirillo,Brocchi and Ferrari will help if they get the chance.

Congatulations,you have a great squad!

I really cant wait for next year's Seria A.

FORZA PARMA!
FORZA APPIAH!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hmmmmmm.......is it me or is AMO spending quite a bit of time here hahahaha.....
As for our team yes it is pretty good but it has been ever since.

NAZARIO DE LIMA>>>>>>>>>>>
As for the three Portuguese........i mean the 3 Portuguese players INTER bought as well as the 3 French players i mentioned.....

six players in all 3 French and 3 Portuguese.

I expect nothing less than 3rd place from this squad.

Fabien Macellari ROCKS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Goalkeepers
Fabrizio Ferron
Dieter Frey
Marco Ballotta
Defenders
Cyril Domoraud
Matteo Ferrari
Stefano Lombardi
Michele Serena
Bruno Cirillo
Ivan Cordoba
Laurent Blanc
Dario Simic
Martin Rivas
Midfielders
Benoit Cauet
Francisco Javier Zapata Farinos
Javier Zanetti
Christian Brocchi
Luigi Di Biagio
Vladimir Jugovic
Clarence Seedorf
Andrea Pirlo
Forwards
Corrado Colombo
Alvaro Recoba
Anselmo Robbiati
Luiz Nazario de Lima Ronaldo
Hakan Sukur
Christian Vieri
Ivan Luis Zamorano

Minus or add maybe one more:
the reason we need a stacked team simply is because of the amount of games INTER could end up playing this season:

CL/Coppa Italia/ League:

We have to be prepared to have options against different kinds of opponents and not to have the same style going into every game:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I see that you have got this from soccerage.com Dieter Frey is a german player. But I don´t blame you,I blame soccerage.com for not know anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts