Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tribalfootball.com - April 30, 2002

Inter Milan is likely to be without the services of Christian Vieri for Sunday's crucial Serie A finale away to Lazio.
A calf injury to the Azzurri striker is set to keep him out of the side which needs to win to ensure it claims the Scudetto for the first time in over 12 years.

Vieri played but failed to score in yesterday's 3-1 win over Piacenza, with Ronaldo and Recoba leading the Inter attack with stunning results.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is very bad news. Even if Vieri is not on form he creates a lot of room for others abd is always an aerial threat. I believe his presence will be missed badly as I'm sure Lazio are preparing for us.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Dont worry dudes.:)
Vieri wont miss this game...now it´s only tuesday...on sunday he will be there.:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I believe that Vieri will probably make it. There is only one game left and Vieri will do all he can to be ready for the clash of the year. WE NEED HIM for that game. He missed some chances in the match against Piacenza, but he won't miss chances like those again!!! Count on it. Let's pray that he will reach full fitness :)

Forza Inter

Sune

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
do u all think that he will miss this game??? i don't think so...this is the most freaking important game of this season...and even he's injuried, he'll still play...trust me...he is not gonna miss this game...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Vieri will play and with speculation that he is injuired Lazio defenders will prolly try give him a heaps hard time....which leaves spaces for Dalmat-Ronaldo-Recoba and hopefully Seedorf..........

I cant wait....

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
wow...daniel...haven't seen u for a long time...where have u been??? ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Forget this plz, I'm sure BOBO will on the field this sunday, A man like him can miss this match ?! Certainly not:D

FORZA BOBO

Only 1 Match To Go

1 - 11 of 11 Posts