Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys sorry but i had to start this you have us in the derby a bit of a shock or what.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Milano will be represented in the Semi-finals of the CL again. Not bad :)

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
oh my god

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
sucks we drew milan but, out of the 2 games we played them this year we were probably the better team.

but of course milan always seem to be lucky

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Coooooooooooooooool......

Revenge Time!!!

I voted ... to get acm for quaters on the other thread.

·
Registered
63,223 Posts
Sheva_Rules said:
You got any doubts? ;)
Nope. ;)

This season Inter has improved a lot, I don't see any reason why we can't knock them out of the CL. We were so damn close to doing so back in 2003 but it just wasn't meant to be.

It could've been easier though, but at least if we pass Milan we'll get one of PSV/Lyon in the semis.

FORZA RAGAZZI !!! :shades:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
If we beat milan (which i think we should manage to) then we'll surely be through to the finals. And ill be all the more convinced that we can lift the trophy.
say bye bye milan ..this time there will be no luck on your side. its time for an inter comeback! :boxing:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adriano10 said:
Coooooooooooooooool......

Revenge Time!!!

I voted ... to get acm for quaters on the other thread.
That's what I fear Inter are burning on the inside and after so many defeats the nerazzurri are raring to go.Not one I wanted.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Schumy said:
That's what I fear Inter are burning on the inside and after so many defeats the nerazzurri are raring to go.Not one I wanted.

Run Milan, and never return :veiled:

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Good good if we take care of Milan we verse Lyon/PSV if we can manage to beat them (im sure we can) then the trophy is ours!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Abdul said:
Run Milan, and never return :veiled:
I'd rather you guys talk and we stay quiet. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Beraht said:
sucks we drew milan but, out of the 2 games we played them this year we were probably the better team.

but of course milan always seem to be lucky
:thmbdown:

I believe in a simple thing ... when you win , you're the better team (Greece 2004 for example) :lala: Juve are lucky with the ref's , Milan just scores where other teams can't .

What the use of playing "better" and don't win ?? I dont understand , football is a simple game . You make sure the ball end up behind the goal line of the other team. If the other team can't do that , they dont deserve to win.

I would be the last to say that Milan didnt deserve to lose .

(offcourse I'm talking about a fair game , not Juve's kinda games)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Milan are all but out of the tournament :( Milan 2 - Inter 10 on aggregate at the very least :(

The only good thing is that we beat Inter in the Semis in 2003, so we can always us that. And should Milan win (which is not likely) then surely it is time to close down Inter as a club for good...

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Handoyo said:
The Diavolo epidemic is running wild. Surely the man has gotta be banned.
Arrogant if we are confident and annoying when we are modest. Damned if you do and damned if you don't... ;)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts