Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Facchetti And Moratti Fed Up

2/28/2005 3:39:00 PM

Inter’s first defeat of the season brought many dissatisfactions in the Nerazzurri’s clan, starting from the club’s main men: Giacinto Facchetti and Massimo Moratti.
Mancini’s side had been eluding defeat for weeks now thanks to late equalizers and matches which defied any logic in the last minutes. However on Sunday night the Nerazzurri succumbed to their first defeat of the season, something which neither the Patron nor the President of Inter took very well.

The last-grasp draws had partially camouflaged Inter’s problems and just postponed their surrender for the title. But now that the first loss arrived, criticisms for the whole season are starting to pour in.

A disappointed Massimo Moratti refused to release any comment after the derby defeat, but Giacinto Facchetti spoke very clearly.

“You can only talk about misfortune for one or two games,” declared the Inter President, “But not for the whole season.”

Very harsh words against a squad which had been entertaining for most of the season, but lacked the consistency of Milan and Juventus.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I agree. There is no reason why we shouldn't win with this squad. Cuper did better with Guly than Mancio does with Stankovic. What is wrong? I don't blame them being pissed at either the players or the coach.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
i think next game will be decisive
if inter wins against lecce, everything will go back to normal:

Mancini: "Adriano is doing well, he's improving every match ..."
"Lets focuse on Lazio ..." "Recoba was benched because of his ugly haircut..." and so on ;)

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
but i hope we keep mancio until next season. let's see what he'll do and which players will arrive

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
A typical example of half-truth reporting and distortion. Why did they not say that Facchetti also said that Mancini's position is not in question?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its well reported. I watched La7 Calcio Talk show today (Italian TV) and all they were talking about were Juvetnus scandals and Mancio being expected to leave Inter in the summer

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
La7 is full of it! Go to Inter's site and read the full statements.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually Inter.it/ is like frieken Big Brother after every damn match.

FACCHETTI: "FULL CONFIDENCE IN MANCINI"
Monday, 28 February 2005 17:25:06

[FOTO Monday, 28 February 2005 17:25:06] MILAN - The day after the 259th Milan derby, Inter president Giacinto Facchetti was interviewed by journalists at the club's headquarters in via Durini, Milan :

Regarding last night's match, bad luck has been hinted at...
"I have already said on a number of occasions that it irritates me when I hear talk of good or bad luck. Luck doesn't come into it when things depend on us. The more the players think that the chances of changing unfavourable situations depend on them, the better the results will be."

Who was angrier to learn that Adriano wouldn't play? You or Moratti?
"We see the formation that Mancini wants to field, but we have never made any comments on it. We calmly accept his decisions, because it's right that only the coach is responsible for his choices. At the most, we might not be pleased about a negative result."

Do you agree with the decision to leave out Adriano yesterday?
"He (Mancini) sees how the players are doing during the whole week. When you have such a large squad with many champions, especially in attack, you risk making a mistake no matter who you leave out. Everyone wants to play. I have never seen any player happy about going on the bench or in the stands."

Were you expecting a bit more from Mancini in his first season?
"No. We have always said that in the first half of the season a coach needs to get to know his players. During the intermediate phase the team has kept a record pace. Now this defeat has come, and since it was against Milan it's even more irritating. We have to pick up immediately because our goals are to get third place in the league and do well in the Champions League, which is very important. We will have to work hard, believe and have confidence to reach these goals."

Where the helll is the quote "FULL CONFIDENCE IN MANCINI"
I don't think so. Its not said.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Nor does it come even close to the crap La7 is spouting. It's just a trick by bbilan's payed agents in the media. Ignore them!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Let's have a look far to many draws fair enough,a first defeat in 27 not so bad.but be realistic a C grade defense with an all star attck,I feel the Inter team is certainly not balanced at all.
what do you do change a coach every season?That's been one main problem with Inter in the past.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
All are fed up...

but its not a sign of changing coach... there are not many in this world who can built a team immediately like Mourinho or Capello.

Keep Mancio and give him support.

yes... there is one that got to go... its Bobo. I am too sick of him.. standing still whenever he losses the ball or whenever the passes he received were not perfect. He just f-ucking stand still... and lo0ked like 'the-world-owes-me' victim. Demoralising for the team and for me. its my opinion only.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Adriano10 said:
All are fed up...

but its not a sign of changing coach... there are not many in this world who can built a team immediately like Mourinho or Capello.

Keep Mancio and give him support.

yes... there is one that got to go... its Bobo. I am too sick of him.. standing still whenever he losses the ball or whenever the passes he received were not perfect. He just f-ucking stand still... and lo0ked like 'the-world-owes-me' victim. Demoralising for the team and for me. its my opinion only.
I'll drink anything you did...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
i am fed up with mancini
he just hasnt shown inter fans as to why he has been installed into that position, all the draws were just concealing the fact that inter basically cannot win
that isnt the only thing that disappoints me
mancini left out davids and recoba for the porto clash when they were the fittest players on the squad.. and played the not so fit adriano and martins. and why did he do that ? "for technical reasons"
YEAH RIGHT MANCIO ..like i give a f*** for your technical reasons
if i wasnt an inter follower i would have thought that recoba and davids arent even on the roster
and then he brings on vdm right at the end ... i mean what is the point of that ? you got to give players more time on the pitch
another thing that has been pissing me off is the extreme confidence in martins and his selection ahead of recoba and other players.
if you see carefully, martins cannot run nore than 2 feet without tumbling to the ground...not more than 2 feet.. and when he receives the ball he almost always immediately gives it away in his over exuberance
THIS JUST CANNOT DO ! as simple as that
i know he has pace but there is no reason for playing him .. okay he scored against porrto but which striker in the world wouldnt have been able to score a goal like THAT ? come on it was just a tap in .. apart from that he didnt do any constructive work all throughout the match
i think its high time mancini made his decisions clear regarding his style of play, his decisions regarding the team and those regarding which players he likes and which he doesnt and WHY

OH AND JUST FOR THE RECORD... INTER.IT IS JUST A WHOLE LOAD OF TRASH. i dont believe a word that they say over there, not worth reading

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
rishabh16 said:
OH AND JUST FOR THE RECORD... INTER.IT IS JUST A WHOLE LOAD OF TRASH. i dont believe a word that they say over there, not worth reading
Well, it seems Inter.it and your posts have something in common.

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
rishabh16 said:
i am fed up with mancini
he just hasnt shown inter fans as to why he has been installed into that position, all the draws were just concealing the fact that inter basically cannot win
that isnt the only thing that disappoints me
mancini left out davids and recoba for the porto clash when they were the fittest players on the squad.. and played the not so fit adriano and martins. and why did he do that ? "for technical reasons"
YEAH RIGHT MANCIO ..like i give a f*** for your technical reasons
if i wasnt an inter follower i would have thought that recoba and davids arent even on the roster
and then he brings on vdm right at the end ... i mean what is the point of that ? you got to give players more time on the pitch
another thing that has been pissing me off is the extreme confidence in martins and his selection ahead of recoba and other players.
if you see carefully, martins cannot run nore than 2 feet without tumbling to the ground...not more than 2 feet.. and when he receives the ball he almost always immediately gives it away in his over exuberance
THIS JUST CANNOT DO ! as simple as that
i know he has pace but there is no reason for playing him .. okay he scored against porrto but which striker in the world wouldnt have been able to score a goal like THAT ? come on it was just a tap in .. apart from that he didnt do any constructive work all throughout the match
i think its high time mancini made his decisions clear regarding his style of play, his decisions regarding the team and those regarding which players he likes and which he doesnt and WHY

U ar eone dumb tripped out person bro. U hav no clue wat u be trippin on

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yeah a idiotic post really

u dont have the right
to talk about martins like that
got it

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
lol ...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Lightoller said:
Well, it seems Inter.it and your posts have something in common.
:howler: :thmbup:

·
Registered
60,438 Posts
Inter.it isn't trash, it's not like they make up those interviews or spread transfer rumors all over the site. It's a comforting website, it doesn't criticize or mention stuff that happens behind closed doors. They make everything about Inter sound great, but did you guys expect otherwise ?

I quit reading pre and post match interviews a long time ago. Because the answers are being continuously and ridiculously repeated.

Before: "We're motivated, we'll fight, we shall prevail."

After : "We did our best, we were unlucky, I thought we should've had a penalty."

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts