Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lippi wants 4-4-2...here is what I want...

----------frey------------

Zanetti-Blanc-Cordoba-(a new young guy..forgot his name)

Farinos - DiBiagio

Pirlo - Recoba

Vieri - Ronaldo

Sorry Seedorf...no spot for you...

do you guys think that this is tactically too bad??

I think we will average 3 goals a game..Again..this will all depend on Ronaldo and Vieri's health...

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Vieri recovers in time, i will want to see Recoba and Vieri starting as forward this season, Pirlo of cos playing behind. My pick for midfield will be Farinos Zanetti and Biagio. as for defence i think we will have Blanc Simic Cordoba and Ferrari. Our GK is definately going to be Frey!

Serene, Sukur, Zamo, Seedorf should be the back up.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Hey Abdul.Just because Seedorf was more expensive yhan Pirlo doesn´t mean that he´s better. You can´t play a player just because he´s expensive. Geo was our best midfielder.

-------------Frey

--Cirillo----Simic----Blanc-----Cordoba

----Zanetti------Farinós-----Recoba(Offensive)

--------------Pirlo

---------Vieri-------Zamorano

I prefer Zamorano than Sükür.

Bench:Ballotta,Domoraud,Ferrari,Di Biagio,Seedorf,Brocchi,Sükür

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
-------------Frey

--Cirillo----Simic----Blanc-----Cordoba

----Zanetti(seedorf)------Farinós-----Zamorano(Offensive)

--------------Pirlo

---------Vieri-------Recoba(Salas)

How about this one??

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I take a look at Inter and can't help but be so excited. We have probably the deepest team in all of Serie A. We have great young talent in the back. World class midfielders and top notch forwards. This will be a great season, at least I hope. Inter has the Coppa Italia, Champions League, and Serie A to prove themselves.

FORZA INTER!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Just change between Zamorano and Recoba and you will have my lineup. Recoba is more of a midfielder than Zamorano.
Have you copied my lineup? If you have I feel honored.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
---frey---

-zanetti-simic-blanc-cordoba-

-seedorf-farinos-pirlo-recoba-

salas-vieri

INTER4EVER

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Sorry Gruja but you´re lineup isn´t very tactic.Zanetti: Is a right midfielder and would be a very offensive riht defender. Seedorf,Pirlo and Recoba are all very offensive and that leaves only Farinós who can play defensively. That means to much offensive type of tactic and the defence would be a real problem. If you take a look at my lineup you see Zanetti as a right midfielder who play defensively also and will step down if Cirillo goes offensive.Farinós as a defensive midfielder and Pirlo as an offensive playmaker and Recoba as an offensive left midfielder,who doesn´t need to think so much about defence because Cordoba isn´t very offensive. This lineup will win Lo Scudetto.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yoyoyoyo

Here is what Lippi will probably wanna play.

4-5-1

Simic....Cordoba....Blanc........Serena
.........DiBiagio..Brocchi/Farinos......
Zanetti.........................Macellari
............Recoba/Seedorf...............
................Vieri....................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts