Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter is topping the tabe and in full race to win the championship and get a double target, catching Milan up at 17 scudetti and leave them with "ssero tituli", as José Mourinho would say. So, hard task for Lazio which (according to gazzetta.it) should play with this line up:

4-4-2

Muslera

Lichtsteiner - Siviglia - Rozehnal - Kolarov

Brocchi - Ledesma - Matuzalem - Foggia

Zàrate - Rocchi​

It is still to be seen if Lazio most important player will be available for tonight game (kick off is at 20,30 San Siro time), the always celebrated and needed Will Toplay...

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Once again, Delio Rossi has taken out some surprises from his out. First of all, it's Del Nero instead of Foggia, and then the defensive line is

Siviglia - Radu - Rozehnal - Kolarov

There was the doubt about either Lichtsteiner or De Silvestri as right back. Delio has solved the doubt his way...

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Del Nero is back from the Bermuda Triangle! :party:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Not that I mind trying out Radu as a CB (if he is playing CB, I am not watching the game), but what's with grandpa Siviglia as a FB?

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Decent first half from Lazio, with the usual good deal of ball possession but few chances, what with Zàrate in form and egotist, again as usual, but it's not that Rocchi seems in condition to take advantage of Maurito's assists. Great work from our midfielders, especially Matuzalem, and surprise, surprise, Del Nero is not playing that bad. Defenders look like relieving too much on offside trap, for my likes, but Inter is especially dangerous on crosses, and perhaps that is why Rossi wanted a further defender strong in the air. Not persuaded about this explanation? Me too, but I do not want to dig in Delio's thoughts...

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ibrahimovic scores and then celebrates with a "shut up" to the fans.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lichtsteiner in for Radu and Siviglia back to the middle.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ugh, I thought Radu did a fine job at centre back, and never gave the ball away needlessly unlike the other 2 usually do. And ahum, their 2nd came from a disasterous pass by Rozehnal, while with the 1st, he really should have got tigher. Don't understand why Radu got taken off, he seems like he can make that spot his own.

Besides that, we were pretty decent, until the 2nd goal killed us off. Zarate looks in damn fine form, just, as Aquila pointed out, far too selfish still.

·
Registered
59,774 Posts
Inter's Curva dedicated a coreo to Gabriele Sandri :thumbsup:, pretty sure pics will be up in a while.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Good that Inter won.

It would be horrible to see Milan narrow the gap.
Why would we need points.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts