Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inter has sent 2 scouts to watch gerard v/s newcastle and have been so impressed that inter is hinting that they might bid for gerard soon..and value him at the 50M mark!!!

but GH has denied gerard is for sale..unless inter accepts to exchange vieri,recoba and zanetti +cash!!!!
he says he will keep anybody he wants at the club..only fringe players will be allowed to move on..

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Come on now...GH was obviusly joking about vieri,Recoba and the rest...and anyway Morratis likes to spend but he isnt THAT rich....I mean come on...its three Anelkas over there...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gerard is actually one of my very favourites right now and if he ever goes i'll be a sad forsure

but if inter really means it...then why not1?/

with 50m..we could get lots of other talented players elsewhere..

we could get davids and ZZ ..for 25M each!! ;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Houllier was infact joking. What he was implying is that Gerrard is not for sale as the 50m mark is beyond any team. Besides the lad is more of a Liverpool fan than any of us, why would he leave? And why the hell would he go to Inter?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why would he want to go to Inter?

Because with Moratti's money and Lippi's coaching we will be European Champions in a few years time!

But 50M is a joke.
We could get Rivaldo for that.

Forza Inter!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
which european champion do u mean? champion cup? i don't think so.. because inter wouldn't make it for this year...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Exactly - 50 million is a joke. ie HE IS NOT FOR SALE.

And sorry I wasn't being disrespectful to Inter or any other Italian teams. Infact I hope you give Man U a good kicking. My point was why would Gerrard want to go to Inter. He is currently with the club he has loved since he was born, that does not have a problem with paying its players well, which has one of the best managers in the world, and which is set to rival European clubs for the greatest title of all. I wasn't slagging off Inter, I just don't see (if he were for sale, which he isn't) how inter could offer him anything more than he has at present.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, M. Your point makes perfect sense.

And Bodat... There's nothing wrong with having a bit of confidence in your team is there? :)

Forza Inter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts