Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official! Inter has officially started talkingt to Chelsea about Adrian Mutu. The Romanian newspapers reported it today. I think he'd be great in Chelsea. What do u guys think?

------------------
Forza 1) JUVE 2) Chelsea 3) Valencia

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
first of all, its a rumor...its not official..the official part of it is that inter is in talks about its players with chelsea..and i think the reason why mutu is rumored to be in the conversation is because he is one of many to leave inter after this season...zanetti, recoba, zamorano, baggio, mutu, seedorf, etc. are some to name a few...i could even say that the whole team is possible to be sold when it comes to inter..they love to clean house and buy a whole new team....dont take the mutu rumor seriously...he is going to holland where his career is going to suck...the only way for him to succeed is to stay in italy.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
first of all, its a rumor...its not official..the official part of it is that inter is in talks about its players with chelsea..and i think the reason why mutu is rumored to be in the conversation is because he is one of many to leave inter after this season...zanetti, recoba, zamorano, baggio, mutu, seedorf, etc. are some to name a few...i could even say that the whole team is possible to be sold when it comes to inter..they love to clean house and buy a whole new team....dont take the mutu rumor seriously...he is going to holland where his career is going to suck...the only way for him to succeed is to stay in italy.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
if he goes to chelsea it's just on a loan.
but it's more likely with ajax or psv

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
argentina: I KNOW the only official thing is Inter talking to Chelsea. I NEVER said he was officially going there.

I think Chelsea would be equally as good if not better than some lower Italian sides because they play a basically italian style anyway.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
mutu wont change chelsea in any way...except for the team age average. he is too young to impact a team...give him 3 to 4 years and we will see how good he will be. but i still think he will goto holland with his compatriots....i still think it would be a big mistake to leave italy.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe, the age average, I liked that one.

Well, I don't know I guess I am being biased here because I would love to see Mutu and Petrescu play together.

Like my second star arg? hehe :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts