Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems a possibility as much as many don't probably think so,But Inter have to remain a dark horse and anything is possible.I seriously am not doubting the nerazzurri.What do you guys think?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Since the CL is our last hope, We cant help but believe.

·
Registered
471 Posts
What´s the matter with you complaining so much about Schumy? This is a forum, he can start whatever topic he wants.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ohh of course bobati, no one is actually serious...we are all joking here!

Hehhehe

Laugh, chill out :)

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
oh yeah....when you get into knockout games with a team like that they will fight very hard. the ability of the team isnt even a question.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
bobati said:
What´s the matter with you complaining so much about Schumy? This is a forum, he can start whatever topic he wants.
Thank's bob :smileani: ,You notice the one's whineing are the ones who simply can't think of anything to say themselves.Next of all starting a decent discussion about Inter and not being Insulting either,yet the same people who have a nice whinge and say that us Milanisti start things.
Then you read stupid comments like another Super Thread,It really shows the great thinking of such a lame comment. :rolleyes:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I take back my comment about it being a joke. Now its serious.

Why do you have to start useless shit ShcumY?

Even a thread labeled "Today its going to be sunny and 40 degrees" would be more useful than your threads, since ppl can atleast read the weather. But I don't know how many would take a weather report coming from you to be accurate however..

·
Registered
978 Posts
Yup I think Inter can do it.......although I'm rather hoping they would win it to turn around yet another disastrous season. And to think we are still unbeaten in every competitions.......what a tragedy!! :wallbang:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pulsar36 said:
I take back my comment about it being a joke. Now its serious.

Why do you have to start useless shit ShcumY?

Even a thread labeled "Today its going to be sunny and 40 degrees" would be more useful than your threads, since ppl can atleast read the weather. But I don't know how many would take a weather report coming from you to be accurate however..
Have you seen the Garbage that you come up with?Are you telling me that If Inter can go all the way is that useless?Well then I'd be damned from the Genius in yourself. :rollani: And reading what you say maybe you could tell us that oh there are a couple of people walking down the street and it was a jam packed day in Time square.
The Pulsar report. :rollani:
You whine that much that we give you so much stick,yet when we come up with something to talk about you still cry see what you're like?
A friggen kid!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Let me why Inter Milan can make it all the way, and why I would put them favourites alongside Chelsea and Barcelona.

First of all, it seems that our team tactics have worked pretty well in Europe, we have been able to get our defence in order against the teams we have come up against.

Secondly, we did extremely well in a tough group which had the respective champions of two top European nations.

Thirdly, our team has put in spectecular performances which have shown us the quality of our team in the Champions League. I also think we have been one of the most impressive teams without doubt in the Champions League, and don't forget we were basically playing our 3rd team for the last two matches.

Inter's hope is the Champions League, and now that we have been drawn with Porto, i'd be dissapointed with anything less than a semi-final appearance.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
because Inter are a real dark horse and on their day can beat anyone,The consistency is the obvious problem.But don't forget Mancio has January to get the players he needs to fill the holes and plug those gaps.Inter aren't playing that bad at all.
They may just concentrate on the CL and let the Scudetto take a more backward seat.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Schumy said:
because Inter are a real dark horse and on their day can beat anyone,The consistency is the obvious problem.But don't forget Mancio has January to get the players he needs to fill the holes and plug those gaps.Inter aren't playing that bad at all.
They may just concentrate on the CL and let the Scudetto take a more backward seat.
And if we not win the CL? What happens then. Playing Uefa Cup next season? We should concentrate to all games this season.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tanel said:
And if we not win the CL? What happens then. Playing Uefa Cup next season? We should concentrate to all games this season.
Yes concentrate on everything,But focus more on the CL I feel it's more feasable.In any event,Inter won't be losing sight of Serie A,why would they?there is still so much to play for and we're only at the half way mark.Never say never. :)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I have no doubts that inter will win the champions league

1 - 18 of 18 Posts