Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inter have Aimar option Wednesday 7 January, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite insisting that no new players would arrive in January, Inter are today being linked with a move for Pablo Aimar.

New boss Alberto Zaccheroni has made no secret of the fact that he would like a ‘trequartista?and the Valencia man could answer his request.

Reports suggest that the Argentine (pictured) is open to the switch but his transfer fee may be a problem.

The Spanish outfit want around ?0m which may lead Inter to ask for his services on an initial six month loan period.

The plan is to bring the attacking midfielder to the San Siro and then, depending on how he settles, to sign him permanently in the summer.

channel4

============

aimar for 10m? :eek: on loan?? no way...they either sell him or keep him...they won't loan him out...but i don't even think that they'll sell him...

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Yea Valencia will also throw in some Paella, they are desperate to get rid of aimar. lucky us!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Sounds like utter nonsense....Aimar for 10M?.....even tribalfootball has posted the same article, so carson don't even think about it

·
Registered
368 Posts
how much money are we gonna spend on adriano if really27 million then aimar could be a problem.but personally i would love to see him here in inter.

toldo
javier zanetti canna cordoba coco

van der meyde karagounis emre

pablo aimar

adriano vieri

could become the best team in serie a but if we can get aimar.

but may be our sugar daddy will burn some more green.

·
Registered
368 Posts
thanks josh .and if you see this formation is not hard at all to become reality i mean we can secure funds for aimar i mean this is the only thing that we can use moratti for and that is fund.

·
Registered
678 Posts
super-giggs said:
thanks josh .and if you see this formation is not hard at all to become reality i mean we can secure funds for aimar i mean this is the only thing that we can use moratti for and that is fund.
First, forgive my poor english ...
but what do you mean exactly, super-giggs?
do you mean that Moratti is nothing but a cash-machine of us or We should take out some $$$ to support our club ?

I agree none of both!!:D :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shaun said:
We wont get Aimar for 10 million!:rolleyes:
yeah...maybe 25m - 30m...10m is a ridiculous pricetag... :rolleyes: we can probably get aimar's left leg for that price...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Schumy said:
Where does it say that Inter have an option on him?:confused:
Schumy, it's not that kinda option. I guess you meant the option when two clubs have agreement where the player is first offered to a particular team, isn't it ?

Here, in this case, it's different. It says that Inter wants to make Aimar the no. 1 target. Only that much.

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts