Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inter milan is one of the biggest soccer clubs in italy and yet there was only 1 player playing for italy it's about time inter buys italian player coz they know the serie better then anyone

congrt to france and esp blanc from inter for winning the euro 2000

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Vieri would have played if he was healthy. Panucci didn´t had an ordinary place in Inter that´s why he wasn´t in the squad.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Football is an international game. Why does Inter have to place so many players in the Italian national team? Isn't it enough that there are players representing Inter on the national teams of Holland, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, etc.?

D

·
0 Posts
I agree with Falcao...

I personally dotn give a Sh..i.t about the Italy squad...
If Di biagio is in it, that´s OK with me but if he dont make it, i dont give!!!!!

Like he said, we have players in Holland, France, Brazil and almost the whole squad plays for their country...

D

·
0 Posts
Seedorf however is a strange case. he's brilliant usually for Inter, but sucks and sucks for the Netherlands. I can't believe that guy has won over 50 caps already, if I were coach he would definitely not be playing for the Dutch, not now, or anytime soon. :mad:

He said in an article recently that he doesn't feel Dutch, so I guess he must have wished he was Italian when the Dutch lost on penalties.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i don't think seedorf is dutch. isn't he from suriname or something?

if seedorf doesn't feel dutch, then he shouldn't play for the dutch team. nobody is forcing him to play.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yeah legend we are all in pain aren't we.

30 FREAKING SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway............

Italy should have representatives from all top clubs.

Panucci
DiBiagio
Vieri
Peruzzi
at a stretch Moriero too because Zoff called him up twice

These players were all in teh running to play for Italy. All these players could have played but different things ruled tham out.

If every thing had gone according to plan only Juve would have had more players than INTER in the Italian squad.

Anyway the bottom line is that yes we want to have more Italian players in teh team of INTER. Why?

Here is why.......players like Seedorf come to INTER and you know what they think?

"I am here because i am a great player"

An italian player comes to INTER and you know what he thinks?

"I am here because i am privileged to play for a great team like INTER" Why?

Because these guys would have grown up on the legends of INTERNAZINALE, Juventus, Milan and to a lesser extent Napoli.

These gusy know what apriviledge it is to wear the NERAZZURI colours.

Seedorf on the other hand grew up on Ajax PSV and probably Feyenoord legends.

Seedorf has no idea how lucky he is to play at INTER. A guy like Stefano Brocchi or Andrea Pirlo will go out on the field and play like [email protected] in heat :) .......why? They know what an honour it is to be NERAZZURRI!!!!!!!!!

That is why i want more Italian players on the field. Imagine if everyone played with DiBiagio's GRINTA or Panucci's fire. Zanetti's never say die attitude. That is the kind of thing you should show when you don our jersey. Its not as if you are wearing Lazio's jersey or sommin hahaha :):)

o.k that was crude joke at my Lazio friends expense i apologize......

FORZA ZOFF
BERLUSCONI DI MERDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts