Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

does anyone know where can i download inter goals from this season?

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
check inter.it>Season>Fixtures
click on the match you want and then go to Goals :)
not perfect quality, but anyway

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I have downloaded every goal this season (exception of Champions League) and have them in numbered/date order, providing the scorers name and the opposition.

I also have over 2000 photographs from this season numbered and dated in Champions League and Season 2004-2005 folders.

I have also cut and paste news articles found since the last day of last season up until the present.

I started doing this since season 2000-2001 so I can have a complete record of the seasons that pass. At the end of the season i burn them on to CD because as the years pass it all starts to become a blur and I cant recall who played where and the incidents that took place during the season. A little time consuming but well worth it.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Inter01, where do you download the goals from?

If inter.it, then how? I cant seem to be able to download it to my pc as it is streaming video.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Using Firefox you are able to download the goals and I am sure if you download a download manager you will be able to do the same.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Cant I do it from IE? :stuckup:

I have both Opera and Firefox but rarely use them. I'm so used to IE.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I am not sure what opera, firefox and IE are.

I download them by going to our official site and:

1. Cliscking season

2. Then under Serie A/TIM 2004-2005 I click fixtures

3. Click on the match you want

4. Then it should bring up a new box (the Inter.it matchbox that you read when a match is live)

5. Do not slecet video. Select GOALS and it should come up with the goal in MPEG form. Click on the goal you want and then watch it.

6. If using Windows Mediaplayer select "File" and then "Save Media As" and it should work.

Just as a final note, does anyone know if it is possible to transfer files? For example I have all this stuff in an Inter folder that contains 5 or six folders of goals, photographs, articles, news and miscellaneous Inter items. To send it by e-mail, it would take days to receive. Is there anyway of transferring a file from me to anyone who wants it? I would be happy to give you guys what I have but do not know how to do it or if it is even possible. Is it possible through a shareware program?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Inter01 said:
I am not sure what opera, firefox and IE are.
Internet Browsers

Inter01 said:
Just as a final note, does anyone know if it is possible to transfer files? For example I have all this stuff in an Inter folder that contains 5 or six folders of goals, photographs, articles, news and miscellaneous Inter items. To send it by e-mail, it would take days to receive. Is there anyway of transferring a file from me to anyone who wants it? I would be happy to give you guys what I have but do not know how to do it or if it is even possible. Is it possible through a shareware program?
You could put it on P2P.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
George, the first think you have to do is to zip those files. After that, go to a website called www.yousendit.com. For receipents' e-mail address, put your e-mail in it. You will then receive a URL which when left-clicked will start download. The down side of this is that there is a size limit of 1 GB, download limit of just 25 times and the URL will expire in 1 week.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Thanks for your answers and guidance Interista and Handoyo. I will follow your directions tonight when I get home from training. If I have any difficulties I will message on here. Does not sound too difficult. I can either send the URL to those who want it or just post it in here but that may lead to some people missing out.

Let me know what you would prefer.

By the way, Interista, what is P2P?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Which is programs like Ares, Kazaa, etc. ;)

By the way, here's a link to the goals of this season that I have collated. If you do some digging at the site, you can actually find a similar topic done on Inter's adventure last season. ;)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Does anyone have that Recoba goal v Lecce where he does that spin similar to Bergkamp's famous goal against newcastle?

Also do you have that zidane spin goal from Atalanta this season but with longer footage than Inter.it clip?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I have P2P ----> Shareaza

How do I make it available for people to download though? By moving the folder into my Shareaza "collections" folder?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts