33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats all this hate towards players?

Only manager deserves stick.

At least you didnt go out in group stages. :lala:

·
Registered
57,716 Posts
You know what I despise ? righteous fools coming here and telling us what is right and what is wrong. As if they know anything about Inter other than Adriano and Moratti. Leave us alone, don't put your noses into what doesn't concern you. Please.

Red Bed said:
Whats all this hate towards players?

Only manager deserves stick.

At least you didnt go out in group stages. :lala:
Mate we played against mickey mouse teams all the way, no way we would've went out at the GS against Artmedia and Rangers. And no, players are to blame for not trying or even worse, not reacting after going one-nil down.

They had the chance of a life time to reach the semis yet they bottled it and played like absolute crap. And Villarreal will lose both legs in the semis be it against Arsenal or Juventus. This would help to show how pathetic we are.

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
You know what I despise ? righteous fools coming here and telling us what is right and what is wrong. As if they know anything about Inter other than Adriano and Moratti. Leave us alone, don't put your noses into what doesn't concern you. Please.
Nera, dont get the wrong impression of what Yatta posted.

Nerazzurri4life said:
Mate we played against mickey mouse teams all the way, no way we would've went out at the GS against Artmedia and Rangers. And no, players are to blame for not trying or even worse, not reacting after going one-nil down.

They had the chance of a life time to reach the semis yet they bottled it and played like absolute crap. And Villarreal will lose both legs in the semis be it against Arsenal or Juventus. This would help to show how pathetic we are.
Villarreal is a top team :D

They can win the CL trust me man, with Roman and Forlan
they have a nice first team.

Inter will come back strong, I believe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57,716 Posts
We don't need any advices. We're venting on an internet forum, I don't believe this harms any of our primadonnas' feelings...

Lucky Luciano said:
Villarreal is a top team :D
no they're not. They just played against piss weak teams all the way to the semis. It's the end of the road for them. If they were a top team how come they're languishing in 8th place in la liga ?!

Lucky Luciano said:
Inter will come back strong, I believe :thumbsup:
sure... we always do :howler:

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
We don't need any advices. We're venting on an internet forum, I don't believe this harms any of our primadonnas' feelings...

I thought Inter fans were a bunch of tough thugs :confused::D

Nerazzurri4life said:
no they're not. They just played against piss weak teams all the way to the semis. It's the end of the road for them. If they were a top team how come they're languishing in 8th place in la liga ?!
They are strong, look at their results against United and
other teams in the CL. They beat Barca this year as well,
but they have a small squad that cant cope with CL and
the league as well.

If Monaco reached a final and Porto won, then Villarreal
also have a real chance ;)

Nerazzurri4life said:
sure... we always do :howler:
:D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Some people have to remove the stick shoved far up their ******, and just put this in perspective. Big deal. Like we would have ****ing beat Arsenal, and if we did, just walked in and demolished Barcelona in the finals. Get real....

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Al Capone said:
Some people have to remove the stick shoved far up their ******, and just put this in perspective. Big deal. Like we would have ****ing beat Arsenal, and if we did, just walked in and demolished Barcelona in the finals. Get real....
how is this in any way relevant to anything at all?

do you just write down random things on your mind that suddenly comes to you? it seems so at times... :thmbdown:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Its ok, no one's here writing for Tribalfootball.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts