Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
57,699 Posts
Poor soul. :depress: I guess that's the "Pulsar effect" eh ? ;)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought u Interista's couldn't take a joke, but it seems I was wrong all along....35 views and the Inter moderators haven't closed the thread yet...Really cool bunch:thumbsup: Let make u laugh even more

INTER:howler:, INTER:howler:, INTER:howler:......

:pp

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Why do I have to close this? I´m sorry to have dissapointed you, but I might as well give a sticky to this, to show the world what a major dumbass you are.

Pulsar at least was original

·
Registered
57,699 Posts
jack goff said:
Why do I have to close this? I´m sorry to have dissapointed you, but I might as well give a sticky to this, to show the world what a major dumbass you are.
So the people of the world don't know that fact YET ?? :eek:

He's funny. A Good laugh. :D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jack goff said:

Pulsar at least was original
Entertaining yourselves at such a difficult period is perfectly normal....actually it's also virtuous:thumbsup:

Thanx for makin this thread a sticky folks:proud:....I really appreciate it....u prolly do too:D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: I got a joke!-Milanista Version

GaGa said:
hahaha :howler:
I warned u that u'll crack up.....hilarious, ain't it?:D

infact, the only truly eternal joke....or wait there's one more ......

Moratti

:howler::howler::howler:

Those two never let me down..:star::pp

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bono said:
Do you realize that I PERSONALLY will barr or ban you very soon? :eek:
don't u ever make fun of your Interista friends Bono....that's just what I'm doing and I'm having a blast....they seem to be enjoying it so it really isn't offensive is it?

ask N4life and JG....they're really enjoyin it, rite? It seems that they really are:D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
It is not bothing me, but you made thread, and moments later you asked why it hasnt been closed, that itself says that your intentions were more than a simple joke.

Since when XT closes down funny threads?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I like your joke man. But, umm, that is not really a joke. I mean I don't go to watch Jerry Seinfeld just for him to say the New York Mets and have everyone laugh. Put some originality in it for once.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
pRiNcE said:
they seem to be enjoying it so it really isn't offensive is it?

ask N4life and JG....they're really enjoyin it, rite? It seems that they really are:D
Well, it's not really enjoyment. It's kinda like watching a dog barking for no reason. But i probably should get members of your family involved.

Anyways, great joke, you shouldn't look in the mirror though, your jaw might come off from laughing. But then again i never heard of a pig looking a mirror before.

pRINcEm, isn't it dangerous to use one's entire vocabulary in a single sentence? Your specious reasoning is fasinating, if your IQ was two points higher, you'd be a rock. Perhaps if your father hadn't tried to drop-kick you back into the womb, less brain damage would be apparent.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts