Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so according to Inter fans Romaniste whine too much, instead they should accept referee mistakes, it is part of the game. After all there is nothing we can do about it.

Let's learn how to accept defeat like men. like Inter fans:

Few examples, just a taste. Special mention to N4L, The biggest whiner, I wish i have half his energy and whining skills.

First, a whole thread called "the robbers" in Inter forum dedicated to whine ( was a sticky at one point): http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=142824&highlight=Juve+cheated+PK

Same old stuff. Refs doing their job for Juvemerdus. I'm not watching anyway coz I'm disgusted.

Roma spank Rubents and the refs start doing their thing. Good ol Juve. Always cheating.
bla bla bla :eek:

I used to watch Juve all the time when they play. But frankly I got sick of the way they keep on stealing points. So I've quit watching them. It's becoming ridiculous in Serie A. Simply pathetic.
No, I Don't.

Anyway. I Saw the game untill the "penalty" decision. So I Can't tell how the team fought or anything. But untill when should we keep on getting fukked up by refs ? Don't you people watch Milan and Juve play ? They get penalties from minimal fouls. They are clearly favoured. I Know that Inter's problem aint only refs bought by Juve and Milan, but it certainly doesn't do well to the cause.

As every Interista i felt disgusted. One Question to juve fans out there. If Emre was Nedved/Del Piero/Trez..wouldn't he had got a penalty ? Just answer that Question, forgetting that you are a Juventino. I Won't speak about tactics or this sh*t. This wasn't the first time the Gobbi robbed us/anyone. Even a calm, polite, serene player like Capitano couldn't take it anymore. Check my siggy, that's a quote from Javier Zanetti on Inter.it

The only thing we can do is, Hire Moggi at Inter even if he'd cost $ 100 mill a year. I'd guarentee you Inter winning, easily. It's not about players, or coaches, or fans or anything. It's about the corrupt system and management of Italian football. Now you know why the EPL is developing ? Yeah refs are dumb there but they don't get paid. That's it. I'm not sad, I just feel bitter. I'd rather lose 10-0 than lose in this way. To hold Juvemerdus with 10 players against 12, for nearly 50 minutes isn't a bad feat.

FORZA INTER !

good night all.

Bottom line: the usual, juventus always wins by luck/cheating. i give credit to the both teams' players. but inter were unlucky.

The players and the staff:

STANKOVIC: "IF I COULD SPEAK..."

"Never in my life have I played in a match like that. I have no comments to make, I can't say what I think otherwise they would suspend me. I won't talk about the referee because he doesn't deserve to be spoken about. We gave everything we could. You all saw what happened on the pitch. Unfortunately it went like this

FACCHETTI: "UNACCEPTABLE REFEREERING"
Friday, 13 February 2004 01:55:50
MILAN - Inter president Giacinto Facchetti spoke to Inter Channel after Thursday evening's Tim Cup semi-final return leg at home to Juventus:

"When I saw that Pellegrino was named referee I thought bad things. The reality is that it was worse than I thought. This evening's refereering is unacceptable. It's not possible to go on like this. I don't want to stay here and list the referee's mistakes, and not just the incredible ones, but also many other episodes. Who should check these things? The institutions, who hide.

J.ZANETTI: "EVERYBODY SAW WHAT HAPPENED"

"Was there a clear penalty in Inter's favour? I've been in Italy for ten years and nothing has changed. We played an excellent match and the penalty foul on Emre was clear. "

CORDOBA: "IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME"

"A great test of character? Everybody saw what happened. You work and work, you have a great desire to do well, you play a great match and you really deserve to win and get into the final... And then you see everything ruined for something that has nothing to do with football. Unfortunately it always finishes like this."

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Everyone is a hypocrite and doubly so for refusing to admit to it. The sooner you accept that you can move on with your life.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Who else guessed the thread was post by Game_over just by reading its title? :)

Anyway, everyobdy does it, fans, players and staff members of teams, so it's kind of silly to single out Inter. How many of us can honestly say they get just as much enraged by ref errors in favour of their team than errors in favour of the oppossition?

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Who else guessed the thread was post by Game_over just by reading its title? :)

Anyway, everyobdy does it, fans, players and staff members of teams, so it's kind of silly to single out Inter. How many of us can honestly say they get just as much enraged by ref errors in favour of their team than errors in favour of the oppossition?
No one's asking them to burn pictures of Rizzoli, mere display a small portion of humbleness given Inter's ever present help to beat us.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
To be fair, it is the Inter fans coming in our forum and criticising us for 'whining' when they do it just as often... thats what GO is posting.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Mr.N4L claims that referee don't help Inter. How can they when Inter haven't had a PK awarded to them since go knows when!

..and I know what? I found an answer to this argument by an Interista responding toa Juve fans used the same logic.

I really love this.. I don't have to think, all I need is just couple of minutes of searching and theresponse is there. :D

The Juventus fans here have come with this nice defense, Number shows that we are not awarded more "penalties than anyone else" I have a bit of new for you fellas, Number show Inter is the second best winning club in the SerieA history, however Milan have more titles.

What do I mean by this? Well it doesnt matter so much how many penalties a teams gets, but when and how do they get it. A team can get 8 penalties in a irrelevant situation (say losing by 2 goal or winning the game already) and it matters little, but if you get 3 penalties to win 3 games those 3 calls mean 9 points and more times than not, it will mean an scudetto, so unless Juvetino's show me that they get less crucial penalties than other teams I wont be buying this theory by them.

How come Inter fans Can admit out teams suck, but Juve fans wont admit they get some advantage or at least very weird calls?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Great post Go12 :D

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
In recent years I read the Inter forum, and I was surprised how many of them recognize the ref's mistakes even when it benefits Inter, and have the good sense to call a gift a gift right then during the game.

Before, when I was also reading the Roma forum (now I just visit from time to time) , I really didn't see that phenomenon there. :)

It may be because Roma never got any wrong decision in their favor, like ever. Or because they were too busy hating Juve, like everyone else. :)

But, as I remember, the Juve wihining/bashing quotient of the Roma forum was always bigger. Like, a lot bigger.:)

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
But, as I remember, the Juve wihining/bashing quotient of the Roma forum was always bigger. Like, a lot bigger>>>

I guess you haven´t heard, Inter is the new Juve, so really nothing has changed.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Inter is the new Juve? I thought Juve is the new Juve ... :)

Both the real Juve and the fake Juve are now so much in front of Roma it's silly to hate them, they are just better. And it's Roma's fault, it's not like both Juve's are setting the world on fire right now. :)

AFAIK Inter is not the new Juve and the Inter fans still have the reflexes in their language, not many gloryhunters around, and they still are dissatisfied with their players, only their players are now winners. It's really shocking how self-deprecating they are, even Ibra gets constant bashing on their forum.

Elsewhere, in Rome, everybody loves their losers, like always ... :)

If I was a Roma fan, I would hate half the team (especially that Loria guy, he's comically bad), and I would feel sorry for the other half. :)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts