Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 52-year-old Inter fan died at San Siro stadium during the first half of the Champions League quarter-final match between crosstown rivals AC Milan and Inter Milan.

The Italian news agency ANSA reported that the man apparently suffered a stroke.

Also, a 20-year-old Milan supporter broke a leg and was hospitalised as he fell several metres while trying to climb to a better sector of the stadium before kick-off.

-------------------------------------

Just when you thought the night couldnt have gotten any worse, look what happens.

People dieing or injurying themselves has become a tradition at the San Siro whats going on?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Rip

·
Registered
45,492 Posts
Come on, Pulsar, man, let's not conflate the unfortunate incidents with our personal agendas just for a minute.

RIP.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Okay sure.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Sad news... RIP

·
Registered
60,516 Posts
R.I.P :frownani:

At least he saw Inter win titles, I hope that I won't die before I have such a feeling. :depress:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
This is a really sad day. RIP. :depress:

·
Registered
867 Posts
R.I.P. It's always sad when an Interfan dies.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Rip... :(

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
R.I.P.
this is no laughing matter. it could have easily been you in his place. no personal offence.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Yvonne said:
R.I.P. It's always sad when an Interfan dies.
It's always sad when anyone dies, whether they're Inter fans or not.

Rest in Peace.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
:( I think Inte should give the quarter finle qualify a present for his soul. His death is a reflection that shows the Inter fans all over the world.
R.I.P. Interisti

1 - 20 of 21 Posts