Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inter Compilation Video
Hi everyone I have made an Inter compilation of all the goals this season...I hope you all d/l it!

Thanks to Hiranmanu for letting me use some of his online space to post this file! I also thank http://www.footyforums.com for letting me post this file on their webspace!

Here is the link. Just right click here and select save as. Then save the file to your hard drive and play in windows media player. It should work, I used a encoder that almost all windows systems have.

Link (79.9 MB):

http://www.manutdgoals.myonehome.com/Inter0304 Compilation.avi

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey, man. great compilation, do you know where I can find the first song by any chance? That song is sooo beautiful....it makes me want to weep, man

I would love a link to that song, bro

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yossarian said:
hey, man. great compilation, do you know where I can find the first song by any chance? That song is sooo beautiful....it makes me want to weep, man

I can send it to you. I also have the music video with all the Inter players singing it. I can send both of those to you on MSN. My screenname is Pulsar36. Message me. I also have AIm. Same screename.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Yossarian said:

Pazza Inter ... sung by the players.

and yes... Great work pulsar... Appreciate!

·
Registered
62 Posts
ok so i downloaded it and clicked play......and it doesnt play it is on pause or something i can scroll through and different parts of the comp show up but it doesnt play.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
geminitoshi said:
ok so i downloaded it and clicked play......and it doesnt play it is on pause or something i can scroll through and different parts of the comp show up but it doesnt play.
Play in windows media player. Then if it doesn't work, search and d/l Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V1

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey man Yossa....Just d/l Kazaa and d/l it there

Called Pazza Inter

Myabe if you type it into Google.com you can d/l it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts