Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully, we're supposed to have Sky Calcio along with Inter, Milan and Roma channels all available in the middle east sometime this year, or the year after.

So I will probably subscribe to the Sky Calcio package along with the Inter channel. But I was wondering, What matches does the Inter channel broadcast live, if any? And if I am not mistaken, Its Roberto Scarpini that always commentates for the channel, right?

Hell, even tho I can hardly speak or understand any Italian, I would prefer Scarpini's voice over any other English or Arabic commentary, except for one genius of a commentator on ADSC (Ahmad Al Tayyeb) :proud:

So any info would be much appreciated :)

·
Registered
63,223 Posts
What's your source of such info Raz ?

Would be great if true. :shades:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nerazzurri4life said:
What's your source of such info Raz ?

Would be great if true. :shades:
So far, my cousin. :D He's obsessed with satellites so he's pretty much a reliable source. :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
That's it. I'm moving to the MIddle East. THey got all the good stuff there...but I still need my Yankee games so do you guys happen to have some baseball up in there?

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
That's it. I'm moving to the MIddle East. THey got all the good stuff there...but I still need my Yankee games so do you guys happen to have some baseball up in there?
Orbit ESPN I think

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm.. not really sure if they show Baseball.. Its really not a popular sport at all in this region.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts