Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANOTHER big game...ANOTHER big challenge...i don't think we can drop another point to brescia...we HAVE to get all 3 points...we just can't think too much of roma and juventus...we need to concentrate...we need to play well as a team...we need to be aggressive...we have to win in san siro...damnit... :fero:

here is my lineup...

===========toldo============
j.zanetti=materazzi=cordoba=serena
seedorf=c.zanetti=dibiagio=dalmat
=======vieri======recoba=====

Forza INTER!!! :fero:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I heard Baggio may be on the bench...for this game....Hmm..
but anyway 3 points is a must....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm thinking of putting a LARGE bet on Inter to beat Brescia. What odds does anybody think I'll need to get to make it worth while in taking the risk. I'm hoping for around between 2-1 on (ie 1-2) and evens.
Does anybody know where I can see the odds yet, because everywhere I have checked hasn't published them yet.

Do you think it is worth it??

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
R^cube said:
someone told me that baggio has retired
no way...he is still injuried...i heard he might play in the WC if he was chosen for the squad...

·
Registered
181 Posts
SEEDORF’s suspended for this game !

So,

_____________________Toldo___________________

J.Zanetti______Materazzi____Cordoba______Gresko

Conceicao____C.Zanetti______DiBiagio_____Dalmat

__________________Vieri____Recoba_____________

Or should we start with Ronaldo at last, we will see it tomorrow in Holland, if he’s fit to start the Brescia game !

Dalmat_______C.Zanetti______DiBiagio_____Recoba

__________________Vieri____Ronaldo_____________

GOOD NEWS :
other suspensions :
Aldair (ROMA)
Filippini (Brescia)
Nedved (Juventus)

·
Registered
181 Posts
12/09/2001 Brescia-Inter 1-3 1

04/29/2001 Brescia-Inter 1-0

12/17/2000 Inter-Brescia 0-0

02/01/1998 Brescia-Inter 0-1

08/31/1997 Inter-Brescia 2-1

02/19/1995 Inter-Brescia 1-0

09/18/1994 Brescia-Inter 0-0

04/18/1993 Brescia-Inter 1-3

11/29/1992 Inter-Brescia 2-1

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Go for the WIN right away!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Carson35 said:
no way...he is still injuried...i heard he might play in the WC if he was chosen for the squad...
No he isnt injured anymore...he will be on bench in Inter game...and he might play too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I read Gresko is injured and will miss this game.

Who will play instead of Gresko, because Serena, Simic and Georgatos are still injured.

·
Registered
181 Posts

J.Zanetti______Materazzi____Cordoba______Gresko(?)

If Gresko can't play as well as Serena, Georgatos,....,
then we will know who will know the player that would play in that position only after Feyernoord match !
May be this : (but it's too early to say)

Ferraro______Materazzi____Cordoba______J.Zanetti

·
Registered
181 Posts
So !!!!!!!!!!
We lost !!
Out of the Uefa Cup Final !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronaldo !! HE played very well, and deserevs to start yet another game against Brescia along with Vieri !!
Dalmat ??? What's wrong with him ! Seems that he didn't play that well, also in the Atalanta match !!
Ferraro ?? He played well, that's what I hear, so I guess he will play against Brescia aginst in the right back !!
DiBiagio ?? He will come back to his own position !!
Recoba ?? I think now he will come back to his left wing position again after the return of Ronaldo !! He can play an attacking game very well, coz, there will be J.Zanetti to cover him in the defense !!

____________________Toldo_____________________

Ferarro______Materazzi______Cordoba______J.Zanetti

Seedorf_____C.Zanetti________DiBiagio_______Recoba

________________Vieri______Ronaldo_____________

Can Ronnie play two matches in a row in three days !!
My answer would be - WHY NOT !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i wont watch this game. when i watched Inter games, i saw bad results many times. but when i didnt have time to watch the game, we won. i dont know if it is my curse or not :( :depress: so i'm off for the next game

anyway, i'd like to see

-------------toldo--------
jz---matrix---cordoba---gresko
seedorf-----db----cz-----dalmat
----------vieri-----ronnie---------

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I´m actually nervous about this match too. I shouldn´t be,since we are playing at home towards a team we should easily beat,but it was the same with Atalanta.
Our defensive problems is also something that makes me nervous. Just for God sake,don´t play Guly as a left back! I heard Ferraro was really fast and did atleast a decent job for being his first match with Inter. Caught in bad position sometimes,but I can excuse that when he´s just a rookie. How many times doesn´t Guly play really bad anyway? :rolleyes:
So I say that we stick in Ferraro as a right back in this match too and hoping that his unexperience won´t be flaunted too much. :nervous:

My lineup looks like this:

Toldo

Ferraro - Cordoba - Materazzi - Zanetti

Conceiçao - Di Biagio - Cristiano - Dalmat

Vieri - Recoba

The right flank will be dangerous of course. Conceiçao need to work defensively too and be there for Ferraro if he needs him.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
You guys are not seriously arguing that an 18 year old, with little or no serie A experience, should start on the right back, forcing the best right back in the world to change position- are you ?

In one of the most important Inter games of the last decade ?

No- you don't mean that, I'm sure :).

Go with Serena or Gresko on the left back, and it should be fine. If Materazzi handles Luca Toni, and Il Divino does not come on and surprise everyones sucks off... key to winning is simply being focused.

That said- Brescia is one of the little teams doing best away from home this season. Actually- 5 of their only 7 wins have been earned away from home, and they loose less than all the other teams in the relegation battle.

Still- you really ought to win for sure.

Ciao.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Glen,Serena and Gresko are both injured. We are currently without any left back around. That´s why Ferraro is mentioned. :)

Defenders avaliable are: Materazzi,Cordoba,Zanetti and Ferraro.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
Baggio may be on the bench, but he won't play. Still, Brescia will either make it really hard for you, or you will blow them out. That's the way Brescia's defense works. Very inconsistent. Mazzone, a big time Romanista, always seems to have a trick up his sleeve during these big matches, and he's fighting off relegation. Should be an exciting match. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Finally we can fully focus on the Serie A!I think the UEFA cup is derserved to win by those who are serious for the cup,like the finalists!Even 0-2 last night Cuper still think of Brescia on Sunday and letting Chino and Bobo rest on the bench!:D Let's face it guys!

We MUST absolutely have to win the remaining 2 home match!IMO if we do and pick at least 2 or 3 poins at Verona and Rome,then I'm confident that we can make it!But we must think match after match like we did all season long under Cuper,we are still in a favorable condition so we need not to be upset or panic about the downfall we suffered in this 7 days!The only thing we should do is to ABSOLUTELY FORGET about that and only looking forward to the remaining 4 matchs!!With such a mentality we can make it I'M SURE!!

Unfortunately we are again in defender emergency!I wish one of Serena,Gresko or Simic could make the game cuz I dont really wanna use Ferraro in such a crucial time!If unfortunately this is the case,then this would be my choice,yes,Guly!

Toldo

Guly-Mata-Cordoba-Javier

Dalmat-DB-Christiano-Chino

BOBO-R9!!!

Even though we all know Guly can never be constructive for us,in other words he could still be destructive at the back for us!I remember he played as right back or right wing back under Zac in 98-99 and he made his name in that year with Milan!I always believe he can do better on the right side,espeically as defender,so with such delicate situation I'll opt for Guly over the inexperience Ferraro!Screw Conceicao even Seedorf is suspended,Dalmat on the right with Chino on the left.I dont think Cuper would use R9 for more than 45 mins after he played 70 mins last night!In any case he'll play I think!

The most important thing in this match is that we MUST be determined and aggressive!We were the total opposite last Sunday and we deserved to lose!We must have a mind to win in order to win!!And for the whole 90 mins not like last Sunday we only show our will to win in the second half which made ourselves in such a mess!I rate Brescia not as difficult as Atalanta but as always,with the right approach to the game,we can beat anyone!And vice versa!

Another crucial week for our destiny!Let's see how it goes!

FORZA INTER!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:devil:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts