Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm truly ashamed of being an interista after the Roma game it all makes sense now.don't be shy to speak the truth folks let it all out.

P.S. please leave the inter forum in peace, any individual feeling that Inter done any injustice towards his team release your anger here. Thank you

·
Registered
12,237 Posts

·
Registered
48,482 Posts
OT

Creating videocompilations with the mistakes of the referee has to be the most pathetical and useless way to waste time. Maybe it's just me and the fact that Italian TV already show the mistakes of the referees dozens times. :yawn:

And the fact that mistakes necessarily bring points is a very Italian and very annoying approximation, so when I see "corrected standings" in which a team has 10-12 points more/less I can just have a laugh.

Back IT

I will consider seriously the fact that Inter are the new Juventus when I see a character like Moggi at Inter, i.e. a person who systematically cheats.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Toni, do you have some credible stats, like the most simple thing which everybody debates these days - pks for and against Inter for the past 3 seasons? GDS used to have it, but now i cant find it on their site.

·
Registered
48,482 Posts
Toni, do you have some credible stats, like the most simple thing which everybody debates these days - pks for and against Inter for the past 3 seasons? GDS used to have it, but now i cant find it on their site.
I look for them and post them here if I find them.

them and it's 4

Not sure that you are interested in them (5), I found the number of cards and fouls/card ratio for 2007/2008
http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/statistiche/2008_nw/cifre&curiosita/cifre.shtml

PKs against the three big, but just till 2006/2007
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Primo_Piano/2007/09_Settembre/03/pop_rigoricontro.shtml

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
If inter are the new Juve, hopefully Inter can win more in Europe

1 - 20 of 35 Posts