Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like Pippo Inzaghi. He's my 2nd favorite player. What about you Milan fans, and Inter fans?

Also Costacurta, mostly b/c I met him in New Jersey, and he seemed like a nice guy

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
actually, i don't really hate milan players...nor like them...

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Inter has lots of good players. I respect Javier Zanetti for his class and honesty, and Toldo for Euro 2000. I hate to admit it, but I also kind of like Cordoba: he's a filthy defender but a very good stopper, fast, tough and determined.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ruffian said:
Cordoba: he's a filthy defender but a very good stopper, fast, tough and determined.
Lol

In Milan all starting players are good, except for Pirlo, he´s highly overrated, if they got another classy midfielder instead of him, Milan would rule europe. Hope not.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Sheva and Crespo.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Maldini, because the guy is true class. A veteran who never stops a player of great poise and quality.

I also like Nesta. He is such a solid and classy defender. In world football, I can not think of many other defenders who have Nesta's class.

And finally, I like Kaka. I hate it when he raped Inter last season in the derbies but he is quite special. This season, his opponents are alot more aware of his presence on the field and he is not shining as brightly but the guy is still a class act.

Nice thread Pulsar.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Dida not so fancy or Overrated but gets the job done, Kaka he is class Inter needs a player like him, Nesta is awsome as well, Ancelotti is a great coach despite what some milan fans think, I wish Mancini would try to learn a bit from him, the one I stop liking was Maldini ( Because he is the Barry Bonds of Calcio ;) )

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you just say Gattuso or am I still drunk from lst night?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Gattuso's a very effective player, Pulsar. Every team needs someone like him. Of course, these tough DMs are hated by all the other teams' fans, but if you had a Gattuso on your team, he'd be adored by the Interisti. He gives every game everything he has.

Remember that run up to the other end of the pitch in the second half of extra-time during the CL final against Juve? Tell me you don't want an aggressive, tireless bulldog on your team. ;)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts