Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will get a bit stricter here and Im sorry, but this is what I think for the best of both Milan and Inter forums.

I will just summarize what I want and not to see in our forum.

What I want to see :
Simple! ;)
More football related arguments which is why XT is created.

What I dont want to see :
1. Provocative threads or posts that lead Milanista to hit back at us. It maybe fun for a while, but when we hit them there is no way they wont hit back eventhough it is clear that we dont want them to post bashings in our forum. So everything has to start from us.

2. Milanista come here to our very forum to bash us. Spare it guys, Im sure we can do better than a non-intellectual arguments like "who rub what on who and what not and whatsoever!". I dont care anymore really.
-----------------------------------
So please, I want both sets of fans to behave accordingly to what I want as simple as that.

Cheers!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
zanetti#4 said:
What I dont want to see :
1. Provocative threads or posts that lead Milanista to hit back at us. So everything has to start from us.

2. Spare it guys, Im sure we can do better than a non-intellectual arguments like "who rub what on who and what not and whatsoever!". I dont care anymore really.
-----------------------------------
[/B]
Let me reword my statement. I see how you geared your complaints about Inter fans to specifically me. Everyone knows the only one who made a thread with rub what on is me. And thus, with that, I'm taking a leave from this forum. I'll be around, but not here. I will periodically come back to update the prediction league I guess. Later.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I can't really put all the blame on Milanista cuz admit it, if a Milanista post thread like this in their forum we probably gonna go there and you know, do what we think we should do.

Im sorry but I have to take action from both ends, not just limit Milanista bashings to us. But from us to them too. They won't hit us if we dont. If THEY DO I will make sure it won't stay that long in our forum.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Pulsar your as effective at bashing as a pillow against a wall...

What are you leaving for now...you wanna emulate them Milanisti who jumped ship? :howler:

Anyways...

*shakes his head at the yellow-bellies of todays society*

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Inter and Milan fans please read!

Pulsar36 said:
Let me reword my statement. I see how you geared your complaints about Inter fans to specifically me. Everyone knows the only one who made a thread with rub what on is me. And thus, with that, I'm taking a leave from this forum. I'll be around, but not here. I will periodically come back to update the prediction league I guess. Later.
Well, yeah I specifically mention that thread as an EXAMPLE for a reason. So people dont make the same thread again as the EXAMPLE thread.

So please don't get oversensitive over something like this. This is what I have to do, and I hope you see what I want to achieve.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Pulsar's joined the ranks at Milan...he's going to be hanging out over there...:howler: he has promised not to bash them and to be civile even...:D

*show ends to the show tune jingle*

*Voice-over* Tune in next time to find out if Pulsar has done a Patrick and swapped Milan side*

*Audience let out a ahhh some are in a state of shock especially Pulsar's mentor Jack*

:D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
good idea mate :)

as for pulsar leaving :happy:, though i think he just wants to be melodramatic ala payman and diavolo :sleepy:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm...yeah I dont know but leaving because something don't go your way is a bit naive I should say.

You guys should learn to adapt to the rules and not the other way around.

If you think you can't handle the rules of XT (that everyone should have read before posting here) then I think your mommy's lap is the best way to go. Im sorry but I want a better community here in XT. I dont want just offensive posts to hog all the spotlight as we all have been seeing these last couple of weeks.

Cheers!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
*update*

Pulsar now doesn't sport Inter as his team any longer...but only USA and Italia. :eek:

So...to make matters worse...he only left because he didn't like the forum...now he has left Inter altogether...the forum was his last tie to Inter...

Let's all mourn...it's a sad day...:(

I need a hug...anyone wanna hug? :sob:

:pp

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Leave the guy alone GaGa.
A true Inter tifosi would not leave over something like this.

Hell even GaGa sticks with Parma when he knows Parma is a sinking ship :tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
zanetti#4 said:
Leave the guy alone GaGa.
A true Inter tifosi would not leave over something like this.

Hell even GaGa sticks with Parma when he knows Parma is a sinking ship :tongue:
I'm just having fun with the cretin...oh and keeping the folks updated on Pulsar's progress to full-time Milanista...:stuckup: I have a duty...:tongue:

On a serious note zanetti#4 were you forced into this thread by the XT management?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Heads up....there's a pretty good heated battle going on in the Roma forum right now dealing with dubious referreeing! LOL

I'm having fun watching the thing unfold

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They did give me a reminder about the trend that they have been seeing.

But a day before that reminder I have PM bono (a Milanista admin of XT) about my frustration. I should have PM Lav though cuz he was in the same position as me ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Heads up....there's a pretty good heated battle going on in the Roma forum right now dealing with dubious referreeing! LOL

I'm having fun watching the thing unfold
That isn't even heated enough to melt butter...;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
zanetti#4 said:
They did give me a reminder about the trend that they have been seeing.

But a day before that reminder I have PM bono (a Milanista admin of XT) about my frustration. I should have PM Lav though cuz he was in the same position as me ;)
Well I knew it...:D

In the Milan forum they pasted a whole section of the rule etc...that's when I thought...the management are up to a peace mission...:eek: then you...:eek: with this...:eek:

I really don't see the need really maybe...I'm more liberal...;)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GaGa said:
Well I knew it...:D

In the Milan forum they pasted a whole section of the rule etc...that's when I thought...the management are up to a peace mission...:eek: then you...:eek: with this...:eek:

I really don't see the need really maybe...I'm more liberal...;)
Heheheh Ive been reading your posts all a while. Im more than a reader than a poster. And yes I have to agree your are Liberal...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Well if you open a thread for all the Interisti and Milanisti to bash each other I think that would work...sooner or later they will run out of steam and get bored and everything will be calm again.

Warn those who bash in good discussion topics...and move their posts to the bashing thread.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL trust me it wont ever change. I was here since like 2-3 years ago, and things never change. And Jack actually made that thread too u remember? Did it work?

No...!

An action should be taken. A bolder line should be drawn. This is IT...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well I know that at my old forum IF they would kick you out so easily you wouldn't know who stabbed you in your back.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts