Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
InterMilan went on to win 5 Scudetto in a row. Alot of the seasons people argued that at those times the league was weak.

At the moment though, the case is different, you have a strong Juventus, Napoli and Roma at hand.

Would any of those Inter wides win the league if they were in it from week 1. True this confusing because you had Maicon in Inter and now he's in Roma, or Pandev at Napoli, just asking.

Inter 2006/2007 side I would see them winning it, they were very solid and strong, 16 wins a row, along with the one in 2009/2010.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
I think the 09/10 side would definitely be in the running, it was a fantastic side.

06/07 and Mancini's Inter dominated a decimated league, i don't rate it much based on its achievements.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
This is a question, which I think will get alot of biased answers.

I think pre-calciopoli Serie A was stronger then now or when Inter dominated. But not sure about serie a 2006 - 2010 vs 2011- 2014.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
.Favorites to win (In each of those seasons)

Best defense in the league, a strong midfield + Zlatan, and offensive depth.

I'm sorry but I would be surprised if anyone currently can beat that, although it'll surely be a very nice race.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
06/07 and Mancini's Inter dominated a decimated league, i don't rate it much based on its achievements.
Mancini and Inter dominated a Cleaned League,

How is it decimated, just because ONE team that was used to playing, wasnt playing.

Its not like the rest of the teams need to Mourn for that team, and weakened drastically cuz of that

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
At the moment though, the case is different, you have a strong Juventus, Napoli and Roma at hand.
Lol no, its not different. None of the current teams would match Inter from 06-10 or even Spaletti's Roma in 06/07 & 07/08.

The league is still shit, it has just evened out abit more, making it more competitive, but the top level has dropped.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
At least 3 of those 5 Scudetti (of course another one was faxed as well) aren't worth anything, such was the lack of competition because of calciopoli.

The truth hurts, guys. But it remains the truth.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
League got Decimated because of one-team?

The extra scudetti sewn-on means a great deal ...................of Cloth.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
LOL yea because the league was sooo compeitive when you were allowed to cheat year in and year out :howler: :wallbang:.

No, the truth is that Rube cheated and was sent down to serie B. No one missed you and the entire league wished you were still there.

The league didnt become less competitive when Rube was sent to B, because it had never been competitive in the first place, since being competitive in football has to do with the performance on the pitch, not with the ref in the locker room.

Inters scudetti being worthless = the opinion of retarded Rube fans, opinions rarely reflect the truth, especially from Rube fans. Ofcourse the logic of Rube fans is that the league would have been better off if Calciopoli never had happened and they had been allowed to cheat another 5 scudetti.

Thats what "competitiveness" means in the Rube dictionary.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Yeah, lucky for you guys, Rossi and Provera were covering your back while the statute of limitations ran out.

Scudetti of honesty, lolz. More like Scudetti of underhandedness and shady backroom deals.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Piero Sandulli, who presided over the original sporting trial in 2006 claims Inter would have also been punished had this new evidence been discovered then: "With these new recordings we would have also punished Inter back then, I don't think other sentences would have changed, but we would have had other subjects at the table."

Cheating scums. Like the rest, if not worse.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
At least 3 of those 5 Scudetti (of course another one was faxed as well) aren't worth anything, such was the lack of competition because of calciopoli.

The truth hurts, guys. But it remains the truth.
Oh, the irony...

How many of your scudetti are worth anything? 5? If we are generous....

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, lucky for you guys, Rossi and Provera were covering your back while the statute of limitations ran out.

Scudetti of honesty, lolz. More like Scudetti of underhandedness and shady backroom deals.
Why do you have to be a kid and ruin the thread ??

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
yes, those inter teams are better than any of the current teams. they'd easily win the scudetto imo. especially the 2010 treble side. lol

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Why do you have to be a kid and ruin the thread ??
follow the sequence of events.

I expressed a simple opinion, your butthurt buddies are the one who went off-topic.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Here is ranking of teams that got more then 80 points since calciopoli.Teams in bold won the title.

2006 - 2007 Inter 97 points
2012 - 2013 Juventus 87 points
2007 - 2008 Inter 85 points
2008 - 2009 Inter 84 points
2011 - 2012 Juventus 84 points

2007 - 2008 Roma 82 points
2010 - 2011 Milan 82 points
2009 - 2010 Inter 82 points

2009 - 2010 Roma 80 points
2011 - 2012 Milan 80 points

I would say 06 - 07 Inter was the best one, followed by last year Juve. The inter that won the treble was very distracted by CL and throwing points away like crazy. With that CL distraction they wouldnt win the title over last year Juve Imo.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts