·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yes it worked! Haven't read it though.
Thanx Debs! As a fan of Kahn, it's really nice to see that finally his time is due! He's world's no.1 to me (Schmeichel? Who?)

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nedved! I absolutely agree with you! Poor man tho...Germany lost today to England (boo...hissss). What does he have to do to get results and respect? Score all the goals himself???

·
Registered
138 Posts
Kahn

At least in Germany, he gets the respect he deserves... Almost everybody here has the opinion, that Kahn is the No.1 goalkeeper in the world! But I think he also gets his credit on international territory - wasn't he elected European goaltender of the year lately?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
That Kahn is world nr.1

I think many outside Germany who really know football and have nothing against Germans agree that he's one of the world's best, if not best!

He made several great saves today against England, but the keeper could only do so much! We really missed Bierhoff in that game now, didn't we?

Furthermore, Kahn hasn't disappointed me in this nightmarish Euro 2000. Look at Schmeichel - 6 goals conceded! Yeah it was partly the Danish defence's fault, but he hasn't been that outstanding either.

At least besides Kahn in that match vs England, Deisler also gave me some consolation :)

-- Nedved! in mourning :( :( :( --

1 - 5 of 5 Posts