Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly believe we've done well this season considering the injuries we've had, its truly unbelievable and can only happen to us :(

At one point last week we could of fielded a team of players that are out injured that looked like this...

------------Kirkland------------
-Josemi-Hyypia-Traore-Warnock-
-------------Didi------------
---Garcia---Alonso---Kewell----
---------Cisse---Mori----------

And i'v just realised i forgot about Sinama aswell.Truly is abysmal and i cant wait for us to regroup in the off season.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
You got that wrong. That's our second team. They are not good enough to get into the first team. That's why we're below Everton, because we are not good enough. And Rafa's blind to see that the second team has so much class that he tells them to hang out in the physio's room eating prawn sandwiches while talking about how great Rooney is.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
You got that wrong. That's our second team. They are not good enough to get into the first team. That's why we're below Everton, because we are not good enough. And Rafa's blind to see that the second team has so much class that he tells them to hang out in the physio's room eating prawn sandwiches while talking about how great Rooney is.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Well.. no one can deny that our injury problem has been a major issue this season.. the amount of quality on the sidelines is astonishing.. The mere fact that our 2 major signings are out (Xabi and Cisse).. that's a combined 24mill in the physio's room..

But with that said, I don't believe that would excuse some of the lame performances we've seen at times.. the team that lost to Birmingham or drew with Blackburn had Gerrard, Carra, Hamann, Baros, Morientes, Luis Garcia, Smicer in them.. players u'd expect to play their a$$e$ off for the club game in, game out.. but were nearly invisible in those games..

All I'm trying to point out is that its very easy to blame injuries as the easy excuse.. but we do have other issues that Rafa has already noted and will react against in the summer.

·
Registered
632 Posts
yes, but considering the amount of first choice players out, it is a fact, that with our team fully fit, we can challenge for the title next year!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
kezmania2001 said:
Next year the EPL is ours!

:shades::shades::shades::shades::shades:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts