Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Petri Pasanen out fot three months :sob::(:cry: He broke his middlefootbone (ehm spelling?) The injured players are now:

Galasek
De Cler
Cruz
Pasanen
Tobiasen
John O'Brien
Mitchell Piqué

Ajax’ blessurelijst blijft groeien. De Amsterdammers moeten het de komende drie maanden zeker zonder de Finse centrale verdediger Petri Pasanen doen. De timide stopper brak tijdens de training een middenvoetsbeentje. Gisteren liep middenvelder Daniel Cruz al een gebroken enkel op. De Colombiaan is minstens een half jaar uitgeschakeld.

Het team van trainer Co Adriaanse moet het ook al lange tijd zonder aanvoerder Tomás Galasek en verdedigers Tim de Clèr en Ole Tobiasen stellen. De Amsterdamse oefenmeester stelt nu waarschijnlijk Christian Chivu in het centrum van de verdediging op.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
The Pasanen injury maybe isn't that bad as the one from Cruz, cause perhaps now Heitinga gets his chance to shine or Maxwell or both. It's getting a bit freaky though now, although I don't mind if we get another injured player in our team, but then the name must be Fred Grim.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Not confirmed yet, but someone who has been to the training today said that Lobont and Van der Meijde were also injured.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
So it was indeed true. If it goes on like this we might have to use players from the D-tjes later on in the season.;)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Wamberto showed against Celtic and Feyenoord that he's not as bad as some might want to think. Especially against Celtic he played an excellent first hour.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Van der Meijde and O'Brien will make their return next wednesday with Jong Ajax vs Haarlem in the Amstel Cup.

De Cler is already fit enough to play tomorrow.

Van der Gun will be out for three months, so he probably won't playing anymore before the winterbreak.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Galasek should be back in the squad against NEC next wednesday, but he will have a tough job now getting back in the first 11 with Yakubu performing great on his position.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Yakubu and Trabelsi are still not fit yet to play again, so they won't be there on sunday. Hopefully they will be back next week when we play PSV at home.

From two other injured rightbacks I haven't heared much at all lately. Both Vierklau and Tobiasen seem to be hopeless cases. :depress:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Now the news about the latest injury in the team. Grim will at least miss the last two games of this year and that means that Didulica will be on goal.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmmm, I dunno if I should be happy, I mean how good is Didulica? If the injury was more serious, Lobont should be called back, but if he'll only miss two games I don't think they will call him back :( This was a little chance for Lobont to play some games and now he's not here :depress:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
David recently said in one of the topics in the Romanian forum that Ajax was thinking about getting Lobont back anyway.
Lobont had lost a lot of his motivation so it was good that he started playing again, even though it was back in Romania. Too bad of course that he can't show himself in front of the Ajax fans, but what he did was the best solution. From Didulica I don't know much, but we should see what he can do with two tough matches ahead.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Now it's Heitinga

Not much trouble with injuries lately and now we have two serious ones in one week, cause now also Heitinga needs an operation and he will be out for around 6 weeks. :(

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
f*ck!! Now we'll have to do with Vierklau, if he stays fit that is :rollani:

Ajax kan naar schatting zes weken geen beroep doen op Johnny Heitinga. De 19-jarige verdediger is vanochtend in het VU-ziekenhuis geopereerd aan zijn rechterknie. Bij de ingreep is een scheurtje in de buitenmeniscus hersteld.

copied from Ajax.nl, damn are they stupid or what? :eek: according to my calculations he's 18 :strong:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Yep, and it will take some while before he will turn 19 (november). I think they confused him with Rafael who just turned 19.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I don't know. I haven't heared anything new about his injury since he returned with the training. Looks like we should wait for the start of next season for him to return, but perhaps he doesn't play for Ajax anymore then since his contract expires this summer.

1 - 20 of 385 Posts