Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9,700 Posts
as I've seen and know for now..

Jorquera is back and is in the sub's lineup.

Motta, Edmilson and Gabri will need too much time to get back from these damn 6 monthes injuries

and I hope Gerard comes back to be a backup for Marquez and give us something on the bench too look at in need of sub.

Visca el Barca

· Registered
9,700 Posts
for the defender you guys talk about, I'd rather Barca give away Gerard in a switch with any defender, so it would be great to go for Perea the atletico madrid player, so it would be Money + Gerard, deal that wouldn't be a no from Atletico, at the moment they are in talk of trying to sign Gerard from Barca next season!
so why don't we take this in our hands and go forward in such deal!

we still have 4 to 6 players in our hand we could include in any transfer deal we are thinking of next season, specialy that we in talk of letting Riquelme + Saviola + Rochemback out of our hands and sell them this summer!
so we could use Rochemback + Riquelme + Saviola + Sergio Garcia + Oscar Lopez and even Gerard, in any deal we have, so it would be moeny + a player, that would give other teams a good signing deal, specialy if it comes to players like the quality of Saviola and Riquelme, don't forget we have to ease off some of the money in salaries for the players

so I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather go for it this way, it would be good for us, we will get some of the players that not needed off our hands, and we could force some teams to take our offers seriously cause they would sign a player in the other hand of letting a player go to anyother team.

Visca el Barca

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.