tell me which current fu(l<en madrid youth product is better \
juan fran? ahahahahahah OR
portillo? hahahaha OR
one of the older ones PAVON maybe? hahahha

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Barca Rule said:
I think I speak for the entire Barcelona Xtratime community when I thank you for participating in our forum with such informative verve.
If you've followed any of my Iniesta posts, then you'd know I'm one of hig biggest admirers and my comment obviously contained a heavy amount of sarcasm.

My apologies if that one went over your heard.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
FigoIsGod said:
If you've followed any of my Iniesta posts, then you'd know I'm one of hig biggest admirers and my comment obviously contained a heavy amount of sarcasm.

My apologies if that one went over your heard.
Why you feel that I must have "followed" your Iniesta posts is beyond me. In any case, I'm glad you admire him. I do too.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
xtratime is overrated, its time to pull the plug on it....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FC Barcelona9 said:
how about closing it for a change :)
hmmm, not a very good first post now is it? back to Iniesta (if u dont close the thread :depress: ) does he possess the qualities of a future captain? i mean he is the spanish u21 captain

·
Registered
70,115 Posts
This thread shouldn´t be closed. It´s about a Barça player. Why don´t close the Torres one instead?

It´s still too soon to think about the qualities of Iniesta as captain. He´s very timid for example.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
iniesta is great talent and he needs to get more minutes to gain some experience at the highest level
FR trust in him(he played every game so far this season and he's the player N#12#) and i wish him to shine for Barca in the near future :star:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts