Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though some of you probably caught this on RAWK, I found the subtitled version on Youtube courtesy of AnotherSpanihsFan, thanks to him again :thumbsup:

Former Liverpool footballer Michael Robinson is quite a big sports pundit in Spain, he went mad in 2005 when we won the UCL :D. He has a show on Canal in Spain apparently and one of his recent shows was based on Liverpool. The show saw the legends of old (King Kenny, Graeme Souness and Sammy Lee) meet the current Spaniards of Liverpool (Torres, Arbeloa and Reina). Quite a good documentary and obviously being Spanish produced, the content is a lot better orientated and the questions and discussions a lot more concise as opposed to the usual English TV cliche bollocks we see combined with the agenda's and bias mixed in.

[tub]yR8EU8UaHZo[/tub]
Part One

[tub]tto7bcWUy3k[/tub]
Part Two

[tub]NQtH4Gh79Zk[/tub]
Part Three

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
King Kenny trying to say the dogs bollocks in Spain "cojones del perro" was funny, the Spaniards must have been like :wth::D

Souness chatting shit though, Benitez does not play Torres enough :googly:

Fair enough he talks about rotation and its his opinion, but I think its a bit contradictory of all the people commenting on it, Souness making it. Because how many long term and muscular injuries have players suffered under his management at Newcastle and Blackburn.

But all in all a good show, would have liked to see more words from Reina and Arbeloa, but I think they talked with the legends in private a lot more.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
wow great video i really enjoyed that

torres seems to be a very good (and diplomatic) speaker.

The one bad part about it was the talk against the rotation system...not that he can't have his own opinion...it's just not something a liverpool legend should publicly say and openly criticize the current manager.

Anyways thanks for the vid arfy

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Sammy Lee speaking Spanish in a scouce accent cracked me up.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Isn't it a bit too early calling Torres as a prince of Liverpool? You know couple of trophyless seasons and he might be on his way.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Host: "They say you are already selling more shirts than Steven"
Torres: "Well that's because everyone already has a Steven shirt" :D

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
What point? He says Rafa should play Torres more, ffs, he played one more game that C.Ron this season in the EPL.

EDIT: 3 more games.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts