Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, i need some info here.....

I live in Australia, and down here it is hard to keep up with the Greek League, seeing as the games are shown here early on Monday mornings when we are all asleep. I dont like reading the Greek papers here coz they are all sh!t and the news that they have is general days old. The only sports show on Antenna is shown on Saturday nights, and i aint going to stay home just to watch a few highlights and get some news.

So what i would like is some info on where i can get decent news, results, reviews, etc about the Greek League on the 'net. Are there any good web sites around with this sort of information?

Thanks.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi, man. I agree that the Greek newspapers suck.
You should get to Phantis home page. I don't remember the exact adress, but you can go to YAHOO or Google seek machine and write Phantis. You will easylly find it. I have seen many more Greek sport sites that are better , I don't remember the names, so when I will find them, I will inform you.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yes, right. It is the best in English.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot guys :)

The ones in Greek are perfect for my dad to read so that he can become an even bigger "know-it-all-about-football" !! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts