Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for news about the following Brazilian players (skills, speed, shot):

Ricardinho (former Cruzeiro MF)
Rodrigo Gral
Jamelli
Dutra
Roger (former Gremio DF)
Fabinho
Ze Roberto (former Cruzeiro, Portuguesa, Vitoria)
Jean (former Santos DF)
Magrao
Lucas

Thank you

:)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Ricardinho (former Cruzeiro MF) - Very reliable DM. NOt flashy but marks very well.... will always play the same way. That meaning that he will not have brill games but at the same time will not have horrible games. Has played for Brazil a handful of times. And is the player that has won most titles with a Cruzeiro shirt.

Rodrigo Gral - don't know much about him

Jamelli - Support striker who is pretty average. Started in Sao Paulo then he went to Spain to a low table team. Returned to Corinthians last year when he was horrible. Corinthians let him go away

Dutra - know nothing about him

Roger (former Gremio DF) - reliable average left back, defender of Gremio. Is sort of a long standing player for the club.. one of those guys that has played some 8 years for Gremio and nobody noticed apart from the Gremio fans who like him.

Fabinho - please specify which one.. their are loads of Fabinho's in brazilian football

Ze Roberto (former Cruzeiro, Portuguesa, Vitoria) - don't know who he is

Jean (former Santos DF)- Ishe the one that played for Sao Paulo? If it is him , then he is awful defender

Magrao - Which one? The forward or the midfielder. The forward is a worst type of Jardel who has played for the pigs and Botafogo. The midfielder plays for the pigs and is pretty good DM. Marks well and knows how to read the game with great mobility and good passing. Also scores his fair share of goals

Lucas - Forward who played for Atletico-PR, Rennes, & Corinthians. His time in Corinthians i think he only played 3 games, got injured and then we let him go. Nothing really special.. scores his goals here and their.. olots of speed and a not so reliable dribble with little game vision. Mainly a runner

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Hey Toni, good to see ya 'round these parts.

Ricardinho (former Cruzeiro MF) - Successful and efficient defensive mid, very hardworking and tactically-committed. Also a good man-marker.

Rodrigo Gral - Unimpressive forward who played for Gremio. Nothing special, just energetic, he runs a lot.

Jamelli - Played in Real Zaragoza for years. As Ze said, he wasn't good enough for Corinthians last year.

Dutra - Leftback who played in a load of Brasilian teams. Decent player, but nothing special either.

Roger (former Gremio DF) - He was a mainstay in Gremio for many years, winning the Libertadores, Brasilian Cups and the National Championship, among other things. A defensively-solid leftback (not the Athirson type :D) who can play as left-sided central defender if necessary. Not brilliant but very reliable.

Fabinho - I would need to know at least which team he played on... this is a very common nickname in our league.

Ze Roberto (former Cruzeiro, Portuguesa, Vitoria) - No idea.

Jean (former Santos DF) - No idea.

Magrao - There are two "Magrao", a pathethic striker (who played for Botafogo) and a good defensive mid (who plays for Palmeiras). Make sure to check his position before signing this one. :D

Lucas - A quick forward who looked very promising when he started out, he even participated in a pre-Olympic tournament some years ago – I don't remember if he actually went to the Olympics. Had an injury last year that compromised his stay in Corinthians, but at the start of his career he was interesting. I believe he also played in Rennes for a while...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Come on zé , how can you NOT remember zé roberto ? He´s that skilled support forward who crushed Palmeiras in 2002 and sent them to the segundona ! He was playing for Vitoria at the time .

His skills are great , but I´ve heard he is a trouble maker .

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Ivan,

I din't see that game... i only saw Dodo laughing at the subs bench watching his team go to the second division:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Ze Roberto is that young forward who played for Vitoria last year (I think, cuz I didn't know he played for Portuguesa).
He is pretty good.

·
Administrator
29,695 Posts
Ze Roberto is a bit like Edilson when young, fast, flashy, full of tricks. Got kicked out of cruzeiro because of use of druggs. No idea if he learnt his lesson and got better in other teams. Supporting striker.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Vitoria´s best offensive player, I like him.
Born in 1980
I even heard a rumour about him being brother of Ze Roberto of NT?
I doubt it but
they have the same build and remind very much in style too.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Patrick said:
So he's your new star? Give me details on this new prodigy. ;)
New star?:confused: Isn't he the same player that has been traveling between Brazil and Portugal a couple of time the last couple of years. He played for Fluminense and was then signed for Benfica. He didn't succed in Europe and now he's back again. Right, End?

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
Robban said:
New star?:confused: Isn't he the same player that has been traveling between Brazil and Portugal a couple of time the last couple of years. He played for Fluminense and was then signed for Benfica. He didn't succed in Europe and now he's back again. Right, End?
Yes, he is a great player. Benfica made a horrible move in not playing him.
Better than those new "stars" like Diego. :rolleyes:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Patrick said:
So he's your new star? Give me details on this new prodigy. ;)
How's Inter doing, Mr Loyalty? Well it be Juventus you cheer on this coming season?:howler:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Robban said:

There's a reason why I asked who he was. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts