Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao bellos!

I've just booked a trip to Rome for my old dad. It's his brithday and he really enjoys the city (who doesn't?). Here's the case, I'd like to get him some tickets for the match Roma - Perugia match the 9th of may. Of course I understand that the match would normaly not be sold out, but since it's the last home game of the season I think it's possible that it will be. So does anyone of you know how I could get tickets? Is there any web site where I could order them from?

Thanks for any help!:)

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
The tickets aren't put out for sale before the week before the match.. There are several options:

You can either buy them in Rome when you come down there, you can visit http://www.romantickets.com/english/indexsporte.htm and pay an obscene price, or you can go to http://asroma.listicket.it/ the week before the match, and get good tickets for a sensible price!

I'm not from Rome, but I only know about these options, as I'm working with the same thing. Perhaps some Romans can give you advices!

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Despite it being the last home game of the season, Roma-Perugia is likely not going to be sold out, although you might have trouble getting one of the cheaper tickets.

Before the game:

Try any of the official Roma stores: Via Cola di Rienzo 126a, Piazza Colonna, or Via Appia Nuova. There's a ticket vendor at each one of them. Or, you can go up to the box office at the stadium itself. As described elsewhere, the three areas available to you are Distinti Nord (not the best view, but the cheapest seats), Tribuna Tevere (usually the best value for your money; you'd be on a flank, you'd see well, and a ticket would run about 40-50 euros if you're willing to pay that), and Monte Mario (bring your gold reserves).

Tickets won't go on sale for quite some time, and online bookers haven't got the best repuation. I'm sure that you'd be able to legally aquire a ticket the day of the game, but if you're going to be there the day before, a visit to the Roma store isn't a bad idea. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts